BS surge of female attention last week.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After of laying low and keeping busy... ( no initiating contact etc)

a peak of female contact occurred last week

girl 1: girl I tried dating ..haven't heard from her in about a month or so.. Sends a last minute request to hang out. (typical scenario where she ran out of options and I was the only one left) declined her offer, and Will probably hear from her again next month. lol

girl 2: new girl, 2 dates, wanted me to pick her up from work a second time. I told her i couldn't. (this was on a Thursday she stayed silent all weekend) texted me again sunday evening to see how i was doing. Monday morning she asks again if i can pick her up. I told her "Look. I can't pick up you if you ain't putting out. so No" she said nvm then, i'm not in the mood for fooling around.
Haven't heard from her since... moving on

girl 3: Old plate wanted to hangout again. I had a gut feeling she was broke again but agreed to meet her and found out she was dead broke Lol. when i got home I transferred 50 bucks to her Acc. she was grateful and told me she should F*ck me soon. Ignored her text.. I actually felt pitty for her and wasn't interested at the offer..

girl 4: out of the blue an old Ex contacts me again. Said she had a sexy dream about me etc etc.. talked a bit and found out she broke up with her bf. now she keeps texting me for attention.

Girls really are all about that BS. :yes:

I'm enjoying it tho.. Stuff like this opens my eyes. Looking at it all proves that they really are like spoiled little sisters who should not be taken seriously. There is always a second motive behind their actions.

My frustrations are getting less i'm starting to see patterns and connecting it with what is being talked about here on SS.

BTW this post is not about if i acted correctly or not with each girl. Just wanted to give my honest real life experiences and to reflect on it.

I'm clearly still seen as a Beta/Provider male by these women. But i'm fully aware of it.. and i need to learn and eliminate this image!

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
After of laying low and keeping busy... ( no initiating contact etc)

a peak of female contact occurred last week

girl 1: girl I tried dating ..haven't heard from her in about a month or so.. Sends a last minute request to hang out. (typical scenario where she ran out of options and I was the only one left) declined her offer, and Will probably hear from her again next month. lol

girl 2: new girl, 2 dates, wanted me to pick her up from work a second time. I told her i couldn't. (this was on a Thursday she stayed silent all weekend) texted me again sunday evening to see how i was doing. Monday morning she asks again if i can pick her up. I told her "Look. I can't pick up you if you ain't putting out. so No" she said nvm then, i'm not in the mood for fooling around.
Haven't heard from her since... moving on

girl 3: Old plate wanted to hangout again. I had a gut feeling she was broke again but agreed to meet her and found out she was dead broke Lol. when i got home I transferred 50 bucks to her Acc. she was grateful and told me she should F*ck me soon. Ignored her text.. I actually felt pitty for her and wasn't interested at the offer..

girl 4: out of the blue an old Ex contacts me again. Said she had a sexy dream about me etc etc.. talked a bit and found out she broke up with her bf. now she keeps texting me for attention.

Girls really are all about that BS. :yes:

I'm enjoying it tho.. Stuff like this opens my eyes. Looking at it all proves that they really are like spoiled little sisters who should not be taken seriously. There is always a second motive behind their actions.

My frustrations are getting less i'm starting to see patterns and connecting it with what is being talked about here on SS.

BTW this post is not about if i acted correctly or not with each girl. Just wanted to give my honest real life experiences and to reflect on it.

I'm clearly still seen as a Beta/Provider male by these women. But i'm fully aware of it.. and i need to learn and eliminate this image!

I know you are not asking for an input but you transferred 50 bucks to a girl ??.. whyy ??.. all the other stuff was fine

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are not asking for an input but you transferred 50 bucks to a girl ??.. whyy ??.. all the other stuff was fine
I have a long history with her so it was more like helping out a friend. I'm not expecting anything out of it.