Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BS about what a "DJ" would do

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so many BS threads asking "would a DJ do this" and "is xxx a DJ quality", as if a "DJ" is something whose actions, qualities and thought patterns are specifically predefined. If thats the case, then everyone here is aiming towards being exactly the same person!
Someone help me clarify this if they understand what I'm talking about.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i think that alot of the guys on here are just 'keyboard don juans' they know the game inside out, and exactly what to do in all situations, and they will often say "that would never work" or "now that you've done that she's gone" or whatever..
but the fact is, a girl won't leave you if u are mixing 'don juan' and 'another ****ing chump' qualities. you don't have to play 100% by the 'don juan' rules to get the girl.

i think 90% of girls would stay with a 30%/70% dj/afc.. and there is prob 5% who would only be with AFC and another 5% only DJ..

but really, who knows?

i use this site as a reference and for help, i haven't read the bible, just parts, i don't understand everything, but i understand the ideals.

and what sosuave has done for me is;

Don't waste time sitting and watching tv or playing video games.
Do pursue your dreams, be involved in sports and social activities.
Do work out, eat properly, look after your body so that you look good.
Do have confidence that you are as good as anybody who walks the earth, or better.
Don't be scared to try new things.

and there is probably a few other things. but getting in there with that attitude will get you what u want.

if ur ultimate goal is HB 10's then you will need to work alot on ur look, for some that could mean cosmetic surgury, for all that'll mean looking after your body.

if ur ultimate goal is $$ then it definently means good work ethic, and probably the safest way of getting there is through college/university, meaning, work hard at.

my point is, if you work out what your ultimate goal is, don't sit there wasting time watching Friends, or playing Doom 3, start doing things that can help you acheive that goal, wether it be working out, or studying etc.

and most of all, good luck with it. and make sure you enjoy life.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its impossible to say what a DJ can and can't do, because real life is much too chaotic. Something that sounds AFC on the bulletin board could be very smooth in real life, given the right circumstances.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to play 100% by the 'don juan' rules to get the girl
EXACTLY! After over a year on the borads i have come to realise this. I think all the newbies think that being 100% DJ is gonna get you all those HB10's but i honestly think (after 100's of hours of reading posts) that you CAN indeed mix AFC with DJ and come out on top!

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah reminds me of what i said about this place ages ago...

really the don juan concept has no actual set guidlines. it has however readings that will infuse the reader with the CONFIDENCE in actually doing the approaching closing with a number etc.

this is basically a place for people to psyche themselves up really... it's not a PURE RULE BOOK!

you read the stuff here... then alter it when you become more experienced which will create that Don Juan Aura around ya.

Remember these are just guidelines =)

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah reminds me of what i said about this place ages ago...

really the don juan concept has no actual set Rules. it has however readings that will infuse the reader with the CONFIDENCE in actually doing the approaching closing with a number etc.

this is basically a place for people to psyche themselves up really... it's not a PURE RULE BOOK!

you read the stuff here... then alter it when you become more experienced which will create that Don Juan Aura around ya.

Remember these are just guidelines to push people towards the correct path