Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bruce Springsteen is a bum!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot stand the fact that this overrated no talent bum is affiliated with the state of New Jersey. Unfortunately, when people think of New Jersey, one of the first things they think about is Bruce Springsteen. Not to mention, I hate it when celebrities run their mouth on politics!

Bon Jovi on the other hand, is alteast talented.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I cannot stand the fact that this overrated no talent bum is affiliated with the state of New Jersey. Unfortunately, when people think of New Jersey, one of the first things they think about is Bruce Springsteen. Not to mention, I hate it when celebrities run their mouth on politics!

Bruce who?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, Bruce Springsteen is vastly more talented that Bon Jovi.

I agree with you about artists and politics. It's not annoying that they speak their mind, which is their right; what's annoying is the mass amount of media coverage they are given.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you really shot your argument in the ass with that last sentence.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you call springsteen a bum. what kind of music do you like...rap.
it's funny how people can say somebody is a talentless or overrated artist when he's still pumping albums out since the early 70's. most peoples creativity lasts maybe a few years and they get their 15 minutes of fame and thats it. if you ask any real musicians who have been in the business. who is always on their list of inspiration.....springsteen. the man sells out stadiums in minutes and can play the same show at the same city venues for a week and still sellout the arenas. most people in life don't leave their mark on society....springsteen will

now tupac....he was a bum.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

Bruce is great and a very nice guy as well. One of the nicest customers I've worked with.
Just because you don't like his political views doesn't make him a bum.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
In my opinion, Bruce Springsteen is vastly more talented that Bon Jovi.
Which is not saying much, really.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Helter Skelter said:
Bruce is great and a very nice guy as well. One of the nicest customers I've worked with.
Just because you don't like his political views doesn't make him a bum.

Nor do I think he is talented. I can sing better than him.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon tried posting a similar post a couple of years ago. The post got deleted, and most that responded defended Bruce. So I'll respond, before this thread gets political and deleted for good.

Bruce runs his mouth about politics???? Not true. He supported Kerry, actually, more like was against Bush winning. All he said in his concerts was that as "elected officials" they should be held accountable, specially when people's lives are at stake. How we were "mislead" into the reasons why we went into Iraq. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

He said it almost 4 years ago, when it wasn't popular to question the "War On Terror", the occuapion of Iraq. Now about 80% of the country agrees. Bruce hasn't said anything.

Bon Jovi is not in the same league, not by a mile, not even close.

You can't sing better than Bruce. Bruce can sing. Ashley Simpson can't sing, Roseanne can't sing, most of the "studio" artists can't sing.

Bruce was on the top 5 of the Forbes list of earners among entertainers every time, for the past few years, when he's toured and had an album out.

So, basically, yeah, you just don't like the fact that you don't agree with his politics. Get over it. Or go live in a red state.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Mahon tried posting a similar post a couple of years ago. The post got deleted, and most that responded defended Bruce. So I'll respond, before this thread gets political and deleted for good.

Bruce runs his mouth about politics???? Not true. He supported Kerry, actually, more like was against Bush winning. All he said in his concerts was that as "elected officials" they should be held accountable, specially when people's lives are at stake. How we were "mislead" into the reasons why we went into Iraq. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

He said it almost 4 years ago, when it wasn't popular to question the "War On Terror", the occuapion of Iraq. Now about 80% of the country agrees. Bruce hasn't said anything.

Bon Jovi is not in the same league, not by a mile, not even close.

You can't sing better than Bruce. Bruce can sing. Ashley Simpson can't sing, Roseanne can't sing, most of the "studio" artists can't sing.

Bruce was on the top 5 of the Forbes list of earners among entertainers every time, for the past few years, when he's toured and had an album out.

So, basically, yeah, you just don't like the fact that you don't agree with his politics. Get over it. Or go live in a red state.
I am entitled to my opinion are't I. I do not dislike him for siding with John Kerry. He ticked me off for ridiculing the NYPD for their accidental shooting of Amadou Diallo (41 shots song). I am not a cop, but people who have never worn the uniform have no right to criticize.

Bruce might have good lyrics and play the guitar well, but if you think he has a good voice, you are on crack!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
He ticked me off for ridiculing the NYPD for their accidental shooting of Amadou Diallo (41 shots song).
How can you "accidently" shoot someone 41 times?

Bruce was spot on. Like everywhere else, the NYPD has some bad apples too.

Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
IHe ticked me off for ridiculing the NYPD for their accidental shooting of Amadou Diallo (41 shots song). I am not a cop, but people who have never worn the uniform have no right to criticize.
You sound like a fascist bastard!!!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, mahon, aren't you the same guy who made the thread about Wall Street bonuses making you sick? I'm not a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen, but he is talented and wealthy. I can see why you hate him.

My ignore list just keeps growing. The amount of negativity from some forum members is just mind-boggling.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I am entitled to my opinion are't I. I do not dislike him for siding with John Kerry. He ticked me off for ridiculing the NYPD for their accidental shooting of Amadou Diallo (41 shots song). I am not a cop, but people who have never worn the uniform have no right to criticize.

Bruce might have good lyrics and play the guitar well, but if you think he has a good voice, you are on crack!

Looks like you're the one on crack, again! When you posted this before, you also mentioned the 41 shots incident, and pretty much had everyone disagreeing with you. Then they deleted the thread. You're at it again.

Good to see you're for excessive shooting. The song is not even about criticizing the NYPD. Since you won't leave NJ, Go ask him to leave your state.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Springsteen rocks! HARD!!!

But what pisses me off is that anytime when americans are abroad at a bar that has a jukebox, they ALWAYS put on "Born in the USA" and yell like some fvcking morons when the chorus comes.

This is the complete lyrics, and FYI it's not a song about the greatness of USA, quite the contrary :

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
'Til you spend half your life just covering up

[chorus:]
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

I got in a little hometown jam
And so they put a rifle in my hands
Sent me off to Vietnam