Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bruce/Caitlynn Jenner

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't a thread already up on this topic. Apparently, becoming a transgender now is once again, regard for national news, praise, a number of awards and heavy support from Americans. Never mind the fact that with each new passing bill America is becoming unconstitutional by the day but that's beside the fact.

Don't have a problem with gays, but this attention on steroids they receive is any attention *****s dream. They always claim these things aren't a big issue but then America acts like its a national crisis whenever we get a new popular gay.

Oh, and just because I disagree with homosexuality doesn't make me a homophobe.

Thoughts anyone?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its national news only because of who Jenner was as an Olympic athlete, and husband and father of a famous tabloid family.

Im happy that Jenner is happy, but the only thing I disagree with was awarding Jenner the ESPY courage award.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it quite weird that someone can identify themselves as a certain gender, when the only thing that makes it possible for them to even look remotely like that gender, is the continuous intake of female hormones and blocking of male hormones. And if he missed those continuous hormone injections what do you think will happen? His body still has the DNA to make a man, and will not surprisingly, steer him towards being a man again. Using continuos exogenous substances to make yourself a certain gender is quite funny in my opinion.

Bruce still doesn't have ovaries with eggs. He doesn't have a uterus where babies might potentially grow. He cannot have periods. He cannot revert puberty which made him taller, his voice deeper and gave him his bone structure. No matter how much he changes his outer appearance, the change is mostly superficial, with some changes in the brain (which is a whole other can of worms). All the photoshopping Vanity Fair does also doesn't change this. Go look up a picture of him without layers of photoshop.

He claims "for all intents and purposes I'm a woman". But for all of reality and facts he is a XY, programmed from birth to be a man. On an anatomical level, physiological level, cellular level, he will never be a woman.

I also can think of myself as whatever I wish. However if that clashes with reality, then ArcBound yields to reality, not the other way around. Our wants and desires, including Bruce's to become a woman, are still subject to reality.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and gender are not always seen as the same thing. While Jenner's sex may be male, she does identify as a woman with regard to gender. I won't pretend to completely understand it all...but I simply shrug and say "it doesnt negatively impact me...so be happy doing what you do"

That said, I do think that at Jenner's age, its a little late to be going through a gender change. Because all that plastic surgery and hormones doesnt seem health for an aging body thats also naturally slowing down hormone production.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an absolute abomination to God.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Don't bring religion into this. He's a grown ass... Person (not sure if to say man or woman) and can make it's own decision.

I just think it's ridiculous the national praise they get, as you say. Michael Sam is / was the worst, getting that stupid courage award or whatever and kissing his lover on national TV when drafted, when straight men didn't kiss their SO on TV. Same with Collins (forget his first name, the gay NBA player). Get over yourselves and quit making it a huge deal. I could care less what you do in the bedroom, but I don't want you to advertise it. Just like I don't want a straight guy telling me he's into SNM, I just don't care / want to know about it.
Gays are like women. They can't live without attention. "Gays rights" is basically the biggest attention wh0ring campaign in history (the PC term for attention whoring is spreading awareness).

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care about this whole issue. Let him do what he wants, it will encourage other moist guys to do the same thing. They turn female, they stop clubbing, woo hoo less competition.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:

Gays are like women. They can't live without attention. "Gays rights" is basically the biggest attention wh0ring campaign in history (the PC term for attention whoring is spreading awareness).
They are also Paranoid. They will shout you down at any Hint of Homophobia. THIS is how they gain more power than "Minorities"..they shout much more and at every turn much more and twist ANYTHING said about them into implications of homophobia. Gays (talking about it as well) were something very odd in the 40s, 50s, 60s. It Started somewhere Very Small, and now is mainstream, and Normalcy is now considered "very odd."

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
They are also Paranoid. They will shout you down at any Hint of Homophobia. THIS is how they gain more power than "Minorities"..they shout much more and at every turn much more and twist ANYTHING said about them into implications of homophobia. Gays (talking about it as well) were something very odd in the 40s, 50s, 60s. It Started somewhere Very Small, and now is mainstream, and Normalcy is now considered "very odd."
Speaking of gays and minorities, Michael Jackson wanted to be white and was widely ridiculed for it. So, a black man trapped in a white man's body is appalling while a white man trapped in a white woman's body is "brave". Interesting how it works.

Another interesting point demonstrated by Bruce Jenner is that the widely held believe that homosexuality/"gender identity" is genetically hardwired is clearly a crock of sh!t. This guy was a man all his life, was married three times, has three kids, was an Olympic champion and a race car driver. All of a sudden, at age 65, he decides to become a woman? Yeah, that sounds totally genetic. Clearly, the guy lost his marbles, had a mental breakdown, and instead of getting the mental help that he needs he is being celebrated as a hero. Truly a bizarre world that we live in.