Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bros, I started an OLD account

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its full of over 28 women who all write that they're a sweetheart, but can be one of the guys....needs a man that will put up with her confident nature but needs a man to be nurturing yet be confident enough to not let her get her way. At the same time, he should be over 6 ft tall and make over $100,000 a year.
This was the funniest...he can take me to the shooting range one day and a calm soothing yoga class the next.
I'm like what?! This has to be code for...rough sex and sweet love making the next day.

Ugh....on top of that, they all said they workout 3-7 times a week, yet the pics depict something different. Perhaps that's means buying under armour and posting pics of their hike that one time. And yea we all go to restaurants.

I deleted my account in 4 days. I only made one cuz I was bed ridden for a day.

Wow...

There's plenty 22 yr olds having fun I'm regular life than to be online wasting time just even opening up an app.
Maybe its cuz I'm mm lucky and always was active and had a cool mom and dad but geezuz...

DONT DO ONLINE DATING. just step out there and smile.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL dont take anything a chick you meet online says to you as anything but a damn lie.

Met some sloot off tinder, tells me shes not about sex and not a ***** blablabla (LOL)

hour later bish was showing me how she could put her legs behind her head.

This generation is seriously F'd. Im NOT on FB...or Twitter or whatever. But in this day an age its almost necessary.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"goes to gym 3-7 days a week" lol yes. And yet they are fat.
Driving past the gym to Starbucks counts as going to the gym. Duh. I mean what do they have to actually park at the gym to "go to the gym?" Come on, that's a waste of time

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I live in a big city. These broads think they got it made in the shade.

A bunch of skinny dudes feeding their egos online all the time. Sad part is....I thought that once they hit the wall that they would lower their egos, standards, etc.
Not with these sophisticated new age broads no sir.
Guess I'll stick to the youngings who are at least fun

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing all Nike gear and they be like. #doneworkout #teamwhitegirlbooty #shesquatsbro yet no asses.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls picture's on OLD are akin to a Big Mac image at a McDonald's. Won't look the same in real life.