Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bros Before Hoes...

Reaction score
So I have this friend who may or may not have oneitis. If he does, I guess I dont care, but here's the deal. He is constantly flaking on me and my other friend Alex to hang out with his gf. Like, I'll make plans with him in advance sometimes and he'll seem interested, then he won't answer his phone and I find out later he was with his girl.

The worst part is when I call him out on it, he just tries to make up rules like "I had already made plans, therefore I did not violate bros before hoes." But he never tells me he has plans when tell him I want to hang out, he only says that after the fact.

The worst occasion was when I called him to come over and he said he would, but only if his gf didn't call him in the coming hour or something. So of course I waited like an hour for him to come over and I called him to see what's up and guess what, he was still waiting for her call. Major bullsh'it if you ask me.

I was wondering what you guys think, is this guy worth keeping as a friend if I cant count on him to have a little will power or at least try to wear the pants in his relationship for just one night to say "no, i gotta hang out with the guys." Or should I just forget about him?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is ever any doubt, there is no doubt.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
call him out on it but dont act like a *****. tell him to get a reality check. that no ***** is ever worth losing all of your friends for. friends are there with you forever and a girl might leave u the next day.. say that to him if he says shut the **** up. or anything along those lines then just stop trying. dont invite him to parties. hook up with alot of girls go to the beach with alot of girls go to video game tournaments do **** they u know he would love doing. and say dude i told you to come over but u was waiting for that phone call remember. go to barbecues. just do mad **** thats fun for you and him but go with different people. trust me this will work

Reaction score
thanks guys. does anybody else have any feedback for what I should do with this major violator of BBH (bros before hoes)?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever he mentions her, make that whipping sound (whipppishhhh!) That'll help.

Don't you love those guys who get a gf for 3 months and then stop having a social life for every day of those 3 months?

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
whipped guy. I know lots of friends like him. hehehhehe. I will never ever behave like that.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you hate those garden implements?

I was once a ***** whipped little ***** who dogged my friends for some poon. (read afc)

When she dumped me and broke my heart all those friends who I let down time and time again to be with my girl were still there for me.

Thats what true friendship is.

JJ

Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Whenever he mentions her, make that whipping sound (whipppishhhh!) That'll help.

Don't you love those guys who get a gf for 3 months and then stop having a social life for every day of those 3 months?
Exactly! That's this guy to a point.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just wait it out. I'm sure you have other friends you can hang out with so let him alone for a while. Don't call him to hang out or go out and spend some time with your other friends. After a while he'll get sick of his g/f and want to start hanging out with his boys again. When he comes back review things like adult.

That whipping idea is funny and all but the chances of him coming back to his senses after that are no better then just riding it out. Infact it could make him even more of an AFC if he starts confiding in her about how you hurt his feelings if that happens. Still, snubbing him and freezing him out of the loop for a bit is a better way to go.

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'd just wait it out. I'm sure you have other friends you can hang out with so let him alone for a while. Don't call him to hang out or go out and spend some time with your other friends. After a while he'll get sick of his g/f and want to start hanging out with his boys again. When he comes back review things like adult.

That whipping idea is funny and all but the chances of him coming back to his senses after that are no better then just riding it out. Infact it could make him even more of an AFC if he starts confiding in her about how you hurt his feelings if that happens. Still, snubbing him and freezing him out of the loop for a bit is a better way to go.
You're not going to believe this. Three hours after I started this thread, that little sh'it just flaked on me again for his b'itch.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you act suprised. Just let him be man. Hang out withsome one else for a while. Friends does not mean joined at the hip. It may take a while of him being with this girl, especially if she's giving him good sex, for him to wake up. Really though, true friends will miss nights at the bar with their boys fairly soon.