Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brooklyn Women ...Pickiest In The Nation

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a short article on how Brooklyn women are getting very picky due to online hipster fückwads that have no balls to game in real life. Shut down the computers, fellas, and get back to face to face contact.

http://nyp.st/1avYP2D

One girl dated 20 guys from online....goddamn!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Articles like this will become the "norm" going forward for the rest of existence unless men wise up. The catch 22 is that they have to wise up on their own....you cant ever force someone to do something. So although I see the majority of men as "chumps" and pathetic...it makes dating women and building relationships with them easier, since I dont act like the "majority".

Save those that wish to be saved....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wil never ever convince me that real face to face is not the way to go

I'm in starbucks today working. there is this decent looking girl here. She has this thing she's eating it looks so good. I want one lol. But I don't even know what it is. So I say **** this, i go up to her and i say "excuse me i hate to bother you but this looks amazing, what is it so that I can order one" and she smiles at me and opens up and tells me her name and i tell her my name, we shoot the **** for 2-3 mintues. then after i go and get it and she comes and asks me "is it good?". the girl is basically begging me to get her number.

women are starved for real face to face convo

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you wil never ever convince me that real face to face is not the way to go

I'm in starbucks today working. there is this decent looking girl here. She has this thing she's eating it looks so good. I want one lol. But I don't even know what it is. So I say **** this, i go up to her and i say "excuse me i hate to bother you but this looks amazing, what is it so that I can order one" and she smiles at me and opens up and tells me her name and i tell her my name, we shoot the **** for 2-3 mintues. then after i go and get it and she comes and asks me "is it good?". the girl is basically begging me to get her number.

women are starved for real face to face convo

Yeah, man, I agree with you 110%. The way you did it is a brilliant way of opening a lone girl. In this case it was the pastry she was eating. Pick ANYTHING she is involved with in that moment and just ask a question about it and if she's responsive you're in.

Last year my friend did this with 2 French chicks in a bar. From Paris of all places. Thinking they are too snobby to talk? Naah. They were taking pictures of each other in the bar, and this guy comes from the bathroom, doesn't even think for a nanosecond, and goes "ok! now one of you two together, I'll take the pic!" and they were all giggly and we talked to them for a while. Very cool chicks, very welcoming to just hang out. No one is telling you to doggystyle them in the window.

Shıt works, it's human, it's interactive, and it makes your balls that much bigger by doing it.

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Here's a short article on how Brooklyn women are getting very picky due to online hipster fückwads that have no balls to game in real life.
“Online dating has ruined dating. It makes guys more lazy and less in the moment,” she adds.
It isn't because of the internet, as the women say. Come on ... men are getting picky because of the internet? Seriously? What a load of B.S. It is women who get picky. They have tons of men PMing them online, so that even the Plain Janes refuse to talk to an average-looking guy and only pick the PMer with the best possible picture.

Meanwhile a man gets rejected hundreds of times on dating sites. And that is supposed to make him picky? When he would take any of a hundred or more women, but all of them reject him? These women let the internet - dating sites, Facebook - go to their heads ... and then accuse men of the behavior they are displaying. What amazing brazenness.

"Officer, that man hit me! After I had only hit him with the baseball bat twenty times!"

"Beagle Brothers, Uncle Scrooge has stolen back some of the money we took from him! How dare he treat us this way!"

In stark contrast to what the women say is the reason for going dateless, watch what they do.

Dating site AYI.com analyzed nearly a half-million online dating interactions and found that, nationwide, Brooklyn women were the least likely to respond to messages from prospective lovers.
Of the 20 men she dated on OkCupid this year, only one was passable.
Why didn't they interview any men for the story? Do you think a story where men complain about women would pass without a female commentary? Often in the beginning or at the end, the two places in a story people read the most, which journalists always think of.

And finally, read this laughable comment in the comment section. A woman who berates Brooklyn men for being sleazy bastards (believable) who force the women to act in kind, and then praises Brooklyn women as the taste you can't get enough of (not believable, but shows that her maturity level is as low as that of the men she complains about) :

LovemeOrHateme 4 hours ago

Stop being mad, boys! Have a seat while I educate you a little about us Brooklyn girls. Brooklyn girls are only picky because we are tough. If we find a man that can handle our attitudes and tolerate a punch in the face (if you step out of line) the you're our soulmate. We just keep it honest. We've surrounded ourselves around typical Brooklyn boys out entire lives. The type of guys who sleep with all our friends behind our back. Date our best friend right after we break up with him, and who taught us how to be a little thick skinned. The boys from our Brooklyn neighborhood were tough. The women then became tough to deal with them. It actually has been embedded in our DNA at this point.

We're also some of the most beautiful girls in the country and anyone that denies it is just mad because they got rejected by a Brooklyn girl. Sorry, but you didn't make the cut. The survey should also indicate how many guys are whipped by Brooklyn girls once they're in a relationship. Once you taste a Brooklyn girl, it's hard to stop the feed. Again, if our noses (big, medium and small) are up in the air, it's only because so many of us women are independent and don't need/want someone telling us what to do. If you try, expect some backlash. Now...off you go on the hunt for your own Brooklyn girl...

- *Mrs.* Brooklyn
Seems to me that, once again, New York has proven itself to be the place not to be. Wonder why all these "cosmopolitan" cities become insufferable. The men act like kids and the women act like kids.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brooklyn chicks aren't really anything to write home about, unless you have a hipster fetish. I just find it amusing that some of these women are so high on themselves.

I'm also pretty amused by the chick in the comment quoted in the post above me, insisting that Brooklyn chicks are picky because they are tough. The majority of young people in Brooklyn nowadays grew up in either suburban New Jersey or suburban Long Island. There ain't anything "tough" about them. :crackup:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheODB said:
Brooklyn chicks aren't really anything to write home about, unless you have a hipster fetish. I just find it amusing that some of these women are so high on themselves.

I'm also pretty amused by the chick in the comment quoted in the post above me, insisting that Brooklyn chicks are picky because they are tough. The majority of young people in Brooklyn nowadays grew up in either suburban New Jersey or suburban Long Island. There ain't anything "tough" about them. :crackup:

Yep...or lately they're out-of-state trust fund babies.