Broken Hearted Beta's Suicide By Snake

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the article, she cheated and he beat her and gave her a concussion, then publicly apologized to try to get her back. This guys sounds like he was a real piece of work.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean yeah the guy probably needed a psych eval at the minimum but let's cut the dude some slack. His marriage fell apart. That's rough. Some guys can cope, some can't.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
he was a beta male who was completely plugged into the matrix. this is dangerous because some people cant handle the redpill and when they wake up it causes them to go berzerk. theres a high likelihood he did beat her, i mean if hes willing to kill himself by getting bit by a snake, you really think he is not capable of dishing out a beating to a cheating wife? however there IS the chance he didnt, because ive seen women self harm first hand and have witness girls punching themselves, slamming their own face into the wall, going full blown edward norton in fightclub outside of that bar scene. its crazy.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could believe it or not. Could be fake news. Man bites snake??

Regardless, women can easily make us crazy. I think we're hardwired for it, too, so we don't lose that pussy. I watched a show recently about a tribe of chimps that would beat each other to death to be at the top of the heap. All for what? Ultimately, it's all about access to pussy...