Broken heart makes you a DJ??

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend told me that you cannot become a great man and a seducer before some girls brakes your heart.

Is this true? I really doubt it.
Are there any DJ's here who have never had their hearts broken?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332
A female friend told me that you cannot become a great man and a seducer before some girls brakes your heart.

The first thing DJs here tell you is that women are not mean't to be listened to, especially about relationship advice, heh.

To get to your question, I assume that 99,9% of this site found it because they got their heart f*cked up hard.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you get crushed or have something open your eyes (not likely) - you continue putting the puzzy on a pedistle.

The media, your mother etc - teaches you how to be 'nice guy'. Getting crushed makes you a jerk.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man. Everyone gets their heart broken and it really does make you stronger. Makes you care less about girls and act more manly

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know that for a fact my broken heart turned me into thinking like a dj,

i aint never gonna let another women put me down in a relationship

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some people there is truth in what she said but I really believe there are some guys born out there who are just naturals at seduction.

My friend is a prime example of that.

He was born to be good with women pretty much.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332

IT IS FKIN TRUE. the reason everybody wants to change on the website here is because of the women. some rejected us, some ignored us, some seems too hot to get for us that is why we come here and we want to change. The girl that rejected me is the reason i changed!

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it just kinda gets guys to naturally turn DJ, at least temporarily... some end up staying that way, some get abusive and never trust anyone.... you know, it's normal :p

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, i really agree with you, BUT:

maybe it's not neccessary to get hurt to change the way of thinking, don't you think?

I've been lurking on this board for too long without trying anything, but only memorizing much different **** and lines i never used (actually I was on masf forum for a long time BEFORE this). I was so desperate, I thought I know everything, but I have never actually gone out!

I even had onetis once again, even after reading a bible for countless times :down: .

Now I finally started to meet girls (and not just girls), and in the last few months I really feel that i'm improving myself and my social skills! I'm not that shy anymore, I initiate convos with strangers etc with no problem.

Is it possible that some GIRL can hurt me now? Even when I know that there are so many girls just waiting for me to give them great sexual pleasure?

I really doubt it. But that female friend (actually a friends friend) said to me that i NEED to have my heart broken by someone, and it will change my life in a positive way (though it will hurt really baaad).

What do you think?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy with a broken heart usually has a long way to go before becoming a DJ. He usually goes through a jerk phase first before he realizes that this isn't the way.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every person in the world experiences heart break. This includes the pimps and the playas. They handle it differently, but everybody hurts at one time or another.

Don't make the mistake by thinking that DJ'ing means not being an emotionally mature human being.

To not experience heart break would to be not human.

And yes, in many cases, much good does come out of it.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting. that would actually explain a lot of things.

i never had my heart broken, always left girls first, and now that i think about it, i think i would be a lot better as a DJ if i had a grudge against women like many guys on here.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spitkicker
Every person in the world experiences heart break. This includes the pimps and the playas. They handle it differently, but everybody hurts at one time or another.

Don't make the mistake by thinking that DJ'ing means not being an emotionally mature human being.

To not experience heart break would to be not human.

And yes, in many cases, much good does come out of it.
In fact, for me DJing means being good to others without being harmful to myself. Not that classic "take nothing, give all" nice-guy style. But not that "take all, give nothing and fvck you".

But my game got upgraded when I realized that I am dealing with human beings, not robots. I started to notice that I can make women to feel positive things. Even the fact that I approach them can make them feel good.

I used to think that I was insulting them, that I was being dirty. And I thought that if I cared, they would fvck with me. So this kind of "game" is self-destructive, of course. You do not want they to feel nothing positive because you think that if you do you're losing power. Bu ho ha. Great way of attaining a healthy relationship. :rolleyes:

The point is... heart break surely made me a ever-learning DJ, but that doesn't mean that I must now break the heart of every women from now on. Quite the opposite. I want to be the greatest man I can possibly be, so I can be a blessing to everyone who is lucky enough to know me. :)

great post spitkicker.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I admit that I had gotten my heart broken one time too many without actually EVER succeding. I was S*** sick of the situation and have being a spritual journey for the past few years, trying to discover the real me inside and the truth about the world around me.

During that journey, I stumbeld across here in 2003. I then left until late last year as I wasn't open - minded or mature enough to accpet some of the stuff here. Now I accept it more. it has really helped me.

I've yet to record an actual sucess but I now know that there is so much more to DJing than getting the girl, its about making yourself #1 and focusing on your life and future, something that fits in with me now perfectly! :)

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had my heartborken, per se, I've tricked myself into believing something was there, that wasn't in the past. As soon as I realized I wasonly fooling myself, I turned my back, and escalated the methods I used to drive people away from me. What turned me to the world of being a DJ was my life was in shambles, and I had no rapport with people. That is now a problem of the past, and I am looking for my next "heartbreak".

There are girls out there, who seek the "heartbreaker" type of guy... I have many a time adopted the graces of this alpha male, only to see the human behind the mask, and become the nice guy again... Rapport has become my enemy, instead of my savior.

I have had my heart broken through different methods though, so have many on this site. Some people don't understand the concept, they come to this site, looking to do more damage, revenge is what I see it as. Others have come here through the lack of knowledge, nobody knew how to help them with their problems, and this site was here, as a convenience... The most respectable of the crowd, agreed with not pursuing to stir up trouble, and gave advice to those who they saw needed it. Ie-pre 2002. My goal is to become one of those people, so I practice different forms of teaching, and different forms of creating learning experiences.

So far my "experiments" have ended in heartbreak, serious heartbreak. Some so BAD, I dare not share, others have turned out to be miracles, out of respect, I still prefer not to share.

hackeetoo, where else do you come from? What makes you a person outside of applying yourself 'nicely' to hardships? Where are YOUR heartbreaks found?

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.. I had this big big big crush on this girl, who was my friend btw. It was my longest crush ever, over 5 months. She was always ignoring me, even tho I did my best to be a nice guy, an extremely nice guy. She so fickin broke my heart. And then I decided, as you say, no more puzzy on the pedestal, I am not gonna be a nice guy anymore. I actually I also realised that she is not worth my affection. I just lost too much in my "crush" with her. Then I hit this website one day in a google search, and damn my life has been going smoothly.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djbr
In fact, for me DJing means being good to others without being harmful to myself. Not that classic "take nothing, give all" nice-guy style. But not that "take all, give nothing and fvck you".

But my game got upgraded when I realized that I am dealing with human beings, not robots. I started to notice that I can make women to feel positive things. Even the fact that I approach them can make them feel good.

I used to think that I was insulting them, that I was being dirty. And I thought that if I cared, they would fvck with me. So this kind of "game" is self-destructive, of course. You do not want they to feel nothing positive because you think that if you do you're losing power. Bu ho ha. Great way of attaining a healthy relationship. :rolleyes:

The point is... heart break surely made me a ever-learning DJ, but that doesn't mean that I must now break the heart of every women from now on. Quite the opposite. I want to be the greatest man I can possibly be, so I can be a blessing to everyone who is lucky enough to know me. :)

great post spitkicker.
GREAT way of thinking!!!

Actually, I think that being a DJ means LOVING women and making them feel VERY special and blessed to be with you! To attain that, you first have to become a great person that everybody loves to be with!

Yeah, girls love jerks, but the key is not to be a jerk! Not to use any of the technicques and tricks. The key is to become a great person and a great lover, and thus seduce women by being totally sincere with them!

It's a long road, but I'm not affraid to go!