Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with GF & Went clubbing

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this chick (Michelle) has been into me a lot. She is extremely hot with a perfect body!!! But, definately not on par with maturity level, she is 18 im 22.
She came onto me in the beginning, asked around trying to find my number and she obviously found someone who did :) So obviously very high IL here. During our relationship she used to tell me always how much she wanted to 'be with me' and how much she 'loved me'.

But, lately she has been showing a lot of flakiness. Haven't been paying her too much attention as i have been busy, improving myself, working out, clubbing (alone), meeting new people and trying new things - taking the path less travelled, becoming a DJ.

Now, she hasn't been talking too me too much either, usually when i don't pay chicks too much attention they come begging. Im guessing she has other 'prospects', no denying she isn't HB9!!

I decide i want to meet up with her. She's like "why.." WTF ? She's either pissed, insecure or over me (haha, yeah right!)

That brings us up to Saturday where this convo took place ;

Me - Hey, long time no see. What time would you like to meet at 'our place' (local park)
Her - Ummm... What are we meeting for ?
Me - Just for a talk as i haven't seen you for ages
Her - Talk about what ?
Me - Oh well, not too worry, your loss :)
Her - Hows it my loss ?
Me - Cause, you lose me
Her - Did i ever have you ?
Me - Hmm, you were slowly getting there, but no more!
Her - blah blah blah (stupid pointless woman ****)
Me - Good bye Michelle -i hang up -

And thats it! Game over :cool:
No more from this *****, she has been put in her place and should she try and contact me again she will experience the meaning of the word SNOB first hand.

NEXT

Ok, went out clubbing that night - ALONE (refer to my Clubbing Solo thread?).

Danced like no one was watching!! Had a blast, got a huge smile and "hello" from a HB7 (had a BF) and flirted with a HB8 while lining up to request a song, got some good signs but she had a BF also. On the dance floor, had 2 chicks follow me around and kept 'bumping' into me - not very attractive ones tho.

Then another HB7 start backing her butt up into me, whenever we started doing some good old rubbing though some dude would come over and stop her - he gave me a bad look but i just smiled at him, when he went away we just started up again until he finally dragged her away.

HB9.5 that i complimented the weekend before about having nice hair - was dancing with this guy who was grabbing her butt, she didnt seem to mind so they were a little 2 comfortable for me to make an approach (i was out to have fun, no fights!). But, she continually made eye contact with me throughout the night, gave her a nice smile - and got one back later in the night! Finest babe ever! but, when i thought about it later she does remind me of my EX (Karen) bigtime - which i dont really need atm.

Before i left, had this HB9 blonde (all the guys were jaw dropped at this one, but...she looks like the really stuck up / *****y type) try and walk passed me, she stopped for a sec - looked at my and grabbed my waist - then moved on, followed by her BF who gave me a very umm.. bad look, again i just smiled at him.

I went out looking to 'score' but when i was there it slipped from my mind. I just did what came natural, danced, flirted, smiled and enjoyed myself!!! I wasn't intimidated by any of these guys bf's nor did i give a fuk about them, i was out to enjoy myself.

Confidence is the key to happiness, all those chicks were very lucky to be in presence :D

This board has helped like nothing else. Sure, some of you may be thinking that 'i didn't get laid' so im not a winner or this is a 'pointless' thread, but to me... i am the winner, i have changed outlook and my AFC ways.

With this attitude the future is one amazingly large possibility!
Bring it on :p

Last edited:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl sounds like quite a *****. What she said to you is a pet peeve of mine in that she intentionally tried to make you look stupid with words. Good luck with your future prospects!

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job with the Biatch!

I was clubing this weekend and had simular experience,
There was chicks checking me out and I could see they
had boyfriends....

And I had this HB-7/8 approach me and
start flirting and getting very close to me
she even said she had a bf and we continued talking
her bf came along we all chatted then parted ways...
Did I mention she shook my hand TWICE?
(and was touching me?)
Im tempted to post in that
"good girls DO cheat" thread....

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yeah, the ***** is gone - or so i thought ;

Last night when i was driving home i went fast round a corner (i have sports car, thats what its for!) and 2 my surprise guess who was standing partially in my lane - yes, my new ex! (she was checking out some dudes car) ...until almost side swipped her :p

Stupid thing is she was their with a 'guy' and had him at 'our special' place. Didn't take the biatch long! She knew i always drive home that way at a certain time so she would have done it just 2 spite me :mad: The games continue even after ive dumped her!

Now she'd be thinking im trying to kill her / run her down - 2 bad i missed :D