Broke up. Sad as a motherf.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i just broke up with my gf. I sort of started it cause i gave her something like an ultimatum, reason was i didn't feel like we saw each other as often, i always argued a lot with her wanting for us to see each other more often, so in our last conversation it went on like this:
I asked if she thinks we should break up.
Her: You're the one who knows what you want.
Her: Are you sure about this?
and i answered that if it's going to continue the way it is, then yes, i do.
Her: Then that's the way it's going to be.

I've been thinking about talking to her in person, cause we only talked through texting, should i?

What makes me rly angry is that she was always my priority, i would stop anything just to see her, while she could care less if we saw each other.

Btw i'm 20, she is 18.

Governator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Djthiago,

yes. see her in person...fck texting man. you never break up via text. sit her down and say this is bull.....i have made you my priority---i feel like i am not your priority. so if I am not your priority/near the top of your list then yes i am breaking up with you. there is the door. if you want to start acting like a woman and treat me with respect then lets continue.

good luck. tell us what happens

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things will probably only get worse. You should talk to her in person and make up wink wink aka have sex. Then just think of her as a sexual plate you're spinning while you look for other plates to spin. Things are probably doomed between you two one way or another. In the future never ask a girl if she wants to break up and don't dump them unless you don't like them at all. You obviously still want to bang her so you should but you also see that this is ending so make sure you're getting other girls lines up. I say cheat.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
I asked if she thinks we should break up.
never ask a girl this, asking her this will give her all the power to break up with you, you put it all in her hands man.

djthiago1 said:
Her: You're the one who knows what you want.
Her: Are you sure about this?
and i answered that if it's going to continue the way it is, then yes, i do.
Her: Then that's the way it's going to be.
you gave her the power to make the decision where she didnt budge, she broke up.

listen, if she doesn't want to spend time with you she doesnt want to be with you, girls spend time with guys they like, she is making it clear its not going to change.

it hurts but you will get over it , no need to worry over a girl who doesnt want to change or see you, look for new girls, rock on brother :rockon:

djthiago1 said:
UPDATE: We got back together, she said she liked me and that she only broke up cause it wasn't the first time i gave her an ultimatum, she said she didn't want me to stay with her if i didn't like her, we found a fix for our "see each other" problemo, and we just made up from there on, good thing i didn't had to ask to get back together and make me a coward (i wans't gonna btw).

Everyone please learn this lesson from me do NOT give ultimatums. Learned it the hard way, had the worst night of sleep in my life, if i can call it sleep.
let's see how long the "fix" works between you two, dont make the same mistakes or you will be in the same predicament as before.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take back an ex. NEVER idgaf what happened.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say move on and learn from this. You are sad about this now, but trust me, in about 10 years, you won't even remember her name nor what she looked like naked.

Never ask a woman if she thinks you two should break up. You did that completely expecting a sort of Hollywood ending where she would beg and plead that you take her back... didn't work out that way, right?

Take the lessons you learned from this and move on. Never drop everything you do to see her, nor do everything for her like that. She should be doting on you, not the other way around.

You should always make YOU your priority.
She can come in at a VERY distant second place... maybe.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: We got back together, she said she liked me and that she only broke up cause it wasn't the first time i gave her an ultimatum, she said she didn't want me to stay with her if i didn't like her, we found a fix for our "see each other" problemo, and we just made up from there on, good thing i didn't had to ask to get back together and make me a coward (i wans't gonna btw).

Everyone please learn this lesson from me do NOT give ultimatums. Learned it the hard way, had the worst night of sleep in my life, if i can call it sleep.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got you right where she wants. The relationship is now on her terms.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:

I almost cried. Wtf is wrong with you. You don't get it. You're her ***** now. That's the most AFC **** I've seen on this site. God. In a few months I predict another thread like this. But don't listen to us. Who have already gone through this.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to waste money on her and i get free *****, wtf is wrong with me right?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude
listen to the guys here... she has control over the relationship now. she has the power! she will do whatever she wants now because she knows you can't live without her. move on! its hard i know... i am in the same situation. after a week she will start changing her mood and she will be less interested. be careful.. find new girl!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my, oh my...

So i just broke up with my gf. I sort of started it cause i gave her something like an ultimatum, reason was i didn't feel like we saw each other as often, i always argued a lot with her wanting for us to see each other more often
Everyone please learn this lesson from me do NOT give ultimatums.
There's nothing wrong with giving a woman an ultimatum especially if you mean it. However, the problem in your case is the subject matter. You gave her an ultimatum because you're needy. SHE should be the one whining and bytching that she doesn't get to see you often enough. Instead, it's you who's behaving as if you have no life outside of women and have nothing better to do than be in love. It's a turn-off for women.

What makes me rly angry is that she was always my priority, i would stop anything just to see her
Women should supplement your already enjoyable life rather than being the source of your enjoyment. You need to put them on a much, MUCH lower priority level. If you're in the middle of something and she's wanting to see you, you finish your 5hit before seeing her. If you can't see her after finishing your 5hit, then she's gonna have to wait for another day.

You NEED to give women the gift of missing you.

Governator said:
you never break up via text
Why not? Because women say I'm not a man if I do? Why should I let a woman define my manhood by how I break up with them? It doesn't fvcking matter how you break up with a woman, what matters is getting the job done quickly, easily, and then moving on with your life. The last thing I'm gonna do is put my life on hold to set a date for breaking up, meet up with her, get all fvcking stressed out and nervous, and all the other bull5hit that goes with "breaking up like a man". Fvck that. Text her, tell her you're done with her 5hit and are going to see other people, then delete her number. Breakups are NOT worth massive effort and stress. You can put all that energy into something more useful.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
I don't need to waste money on her and i get free *****, wtf is wrong with me right?
Denial can be an ugly thing.

And there you go guys, men are willing to ditch their sense of self-respect, value, and anything else simply because it "saves them money" and they get "sex" which SHE will now determine when he gets it or doesn't, simply because she has all the power in the relationship.

Looking forward to your next posts about her djthiago1.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Desdinova said:
Why not? Because women say I'm not a man if I do? Why should I let a woman define my manhood by how I break up with them? It doesn't fvcking matter how you break up with a woman, what matters is getting the job done quickly, easily, and then moving on with your life. The last thing I'm gonna do is put my life on hold to set a date for breaking up, meet up with her, get all fvcking stressed out and nervous, and all the other bull5hit that goes with "breaking up like a man". Fvck that. Text her, tell her you're done with her 5hit and are going to see other people, then delete her number. Breakups are NOT worth massive effort and stress. You can put all that energy into something more useful.

this is what i did, my GF said "Sayit to my face, be a man". I lold and moved on. Great stuff.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, listen to MidnightCity and the others here who know what they are doing.

And please, because she isn't costing you any money? Give me her name and tell me where she works, and I may very well be able have her in my bed in 24 to 48 hours. The girlfriends of young guys who don't take care of them are easy pickings for men who have financial resources and can turn on the charm. I asked a 19 year old on our first date (it took to the second date to sleep together due to time constraints), "Why do you want to date older men?" (I am more than twice her age). She said, "Because older guys don't expect me to pay." She was talking about boys like you not being a man, and it really annoys them. I've brought this topic up with some of my other dates, and they all agreed 100%.

You are using her and obsessing over her, and she just doesn't really want to put up with you, but she just hasn't gotten around to other options yet. As soon as one of those better options comes along, you are history.

Your best approach is to just end it now, and think long an hard about what women want and how to become that man. You'll be in the drivers seat then, and can have women chasing you. You also need to know that women change personalities between about 18 and about 23. It is risky to try an LTR with a woman under 23, because more often than not, whomever you come to know will be entirely different later.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave a girl an ultimatum and it resulted in lots and lots of sex. The lesson you have learned is nothing. Go read some game blogs like the rational male. Understand that she isn't a man and you can't treat such an emotional creature as if she's using logic. Also understand that you've been feminized from the day you were born growing up in the current legal, political, and technological environment. Take the redpill son. You may have bought yourself time with this girl, hopeful not too much time cause all your problems are going to be coming back with a vengeance. My advice use her for sex and find new girls you can have fun with and don't be so beta with them. Cheat

Callmejoe your charm is what's getting you women and your finances and age surely play into that. Don't get a beta bux mentality though because you'll pay the price for your generosity.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst thing in case like the OP is the giant hurt and the feeling that you are worth nothing, and nobody wants you, and that she will probably see the next loser better than you for some unknown reason. this feeling can kill you emotionally.
you have to cope with this, and learn from it.
for your next LTR's:

- ALWAYS have plates aka girls who are waiting in line
- NEVER invest more emotions and care more than she is. she must be the one to complain to you about not meeting enough. if you see you begin to like her too much, back off
- don't give ultimatums. simply take her less seriously if she does something wrong. if she insists about why you are more distant you can tell her you cannot trust someone who doesn't show you in actions that she cares
- if you see her interest level drop, you drop her. drama and being a little crazy helps. you can ignore her texts out of the blue, if she gets crazy and clingy from that, ok, if not, forget her and NEXT

recently i'va had a similar experience, i decided i want something LTR and i found a crazy. learned my lesson (still hurts), and went ghost on her. i wanted something serious, but she being a nutso destroyed it, i didn't end it i just went ghost and if she persists i will bone her a couple of times, but she is permanently off my quality list.

use this energy to make yourself better.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you continue to do this with her, you're going to hurt real bad. It's better to end this now. You definitely lack leadership quality and need to develop a strong character. I wish I was your age when people are advising the above advices from other posters.

Men must lead, women follow.