Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke Up, Just Wondering

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last week, me and my ex broke up due to me having a "attitude"(whatever). For a few days after the break up I didn't say anything to her, then 3-4 days later she calls and texts me "I love you" "I miss you ". I just responded back with "I wish you the best". She called me Saturday, I didn't answer, didn't talk to her Sunday, then Monday she tries to add me on FB, I declined. Yesterday she texted and called me , I ignored it, then she texted my little brother asking me to call her. I responded to her text message by just saying "I'm fine" she asked me to call her, I texted back "no, whats up", then a minute later she texts back "**** YOU , I hate you and NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN, You were a failure at the relationship", all I texted back was "Thats cool"....

What's with the different emotions?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a tip?

You sound like you have a lot of growing up to do. The high school subforums are here, ask them.

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I need to grow up? I was calm, didn't say anything. She flipped out.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You played it perfect. Now just try to go no contact. She knows she has messed up.

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
You played it perfect. Now just try to go no contact. She knows she has messed up.
How can you tell she knows she messed up?

If she contacts me cool, if not then fine just kinda crazy to see her go from nice to hate in a minute .

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she keeps contacting you and now she is mad. She is mad be cause she knows she screwed up.

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Because she keeps contacting you and now she is mad. She is mad be cause she knows she screwed up.

Well maybe she does hate me and won't talk to me again, idk it's been only two days , I haven't contacted her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
How is this a tip?

You sound like you have a lot of growing up to do. The high school subforums are here, ask them.
Sorry, Jon55, but you're out of line.

The OP is demonstrating textbook perfect handling of this girl.

OP, you need to maintain absolute radio silence for a while at this point. No contact until she starts begging. You need to play it cool to the point where she realizes you are rejecting her. Let us know how things progress.

One of my fellow mods is probably going to move this out of tips and into general discussion because it's presented a s a question.

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being absolutely quiet, but maybe she meant that she hates and won't talk to me again.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP as you described above; her emotions are acting up. That's what you want since women are emotional beings she isn't getting what she wants so she vents it on you. Keep it up regardless of your objective with her, don't let her disrespect you.

She wont stop thinking about you because you handled it like a man and not like every chump out there.

Props

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me last night, I didn't respond. Tonight she texts me. "how's crystal?" I didn't text anything back. What do I do?

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything. She hasn't actually started standing outside your house saying she wants to get back together. Until then it is just meaningless txts...

mnl24

Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning get a Facebook request from her, just ignored it. Right thing to do?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay the course. She needs to feel massive anxiety in order to change.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop paying attention to her, start juggling other chicks bro.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ypu asked in the OP "What's with the different emotions", but this is just her struggling to deal with suddenly having to adjust to YOUR frame.

She is being taught that it's your way or no way, and her little brain is short-circuiting, because the "impossible" has happened... you have turned the tables on her and she never saw it coming.

This is a critical period right now. She has to move into begging mode for any of this to "stick"