Brodie v Mick in AlphaMale Showdown

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At just 19 years of age, Brodie, is very much an extremely confident outgoing and flamboyant pretty boy, who is a chick-magnet, he always wears the trendiest clothes and successfully sarges the most upmarket bars and nightclubs for the hottest babes, he is very much a yuppie, but he isn't physically very strong, he is very much like, Leonardo DiCaprio, in his personality, looks, and temperament, he is very ****y and funny and tends to pi-ss a lot of people off by this.

Mick, on the other hand is a much more aloof, sometimes arrogant, and very powerfully built 32 year old guy, he is extremely handsome like, Brad Pitt, in his physical appearance, he dresses in ripped denims, t-shirts, etc, and sarges in the public saloon or animal type bar environment, he is the type of guy that will look you in the eye and never back down, he doesn't care too much for the latest trends and fashions, yet he can pull in as many hot babes as he desires.

The difference between the two is that, Brodie, being the weaker is the guy who gets beaten up both physically and emotionally by the angry envious types of AFC guys, as, Mick, is the type of tough guy that very few angry AFC's are prepared to take on, which guy would you rather be. :D

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
except for the powerfully built part, I actually like to think I am Mick. I'd choose a seedy bar with a shuffleboard table over a trendy club anyday. I don't care much for trends these days, not because I don't want to, I just don't like current ones. I don't have to worry about people trying to start anything with me generally because I'm a naturally big guy. 6'3, 240lbs. There have been occurances though.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that, Mick, never gets challenged to an attack, but it is a lot less frequent than, Brodie, because, Brodie, looks weaker, his personality isn't as manly, but his flamboyance wins him the hottest babes, jealous AFC guys tend to take their anger out on the guy who appears to be the easiest to take out, and when it comes down to these two it is, Brodie, guys like, Mick, who are more serious tend not to pi-ss people off as much as the more ****y types like, Brodie, is as well, so there is two reasons why, Brodie, would be more likely to be punched than, Mick, it is there personalities, as well as their physical builds, but also, Mick, looks like the type of guy that could fight, where as, Brodie, doesn't, the average Joe AFC could have a go at, Brodie, with success, but with, Mick, the dude who took him on would have to be very confident in his fighting ability to do it, so it doesn't happen anywhere near as often. :cool:

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im a mixture of both. im pretty jacked people take a notice that i work out a lot. i aint like 6 3 or anything but still. yea im more like a pretty boy like hitting up those trendy bars i got nice sh!t also. yea people tend to attempt to step up to me but i shutem down cause they probably least expect from me.

but what you say is somewhat true

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
dude im a mixture of both. im pretty jacked people take a notice that i work out a lot. i aint like 6 3 or anything but still. yea im more like a pretty boy like hitting up those trendy bars i got nice sh!t also. yea people tend to attempt to step up to me but i shutem down cause they probably least expect from me.

but what you say is somewhat true
Back in 1993 I knew two guys who were chick magnets, both very good looking, confident, and successful with their ability to win over the hottest babes, yet there was a third character who was a good brawler but he couldn't get a girl.

This jealous guy, Aubrey, his name was used to always punch the young chick magnet, Ben, yet the much more powefully built older hunk in, Brendan, he would never have a go at, yet he would have to have in reality envied him even more than he did the weaker looking, Ben, but he wasn't prepared to take, Brendan, on as he probably would have got badly beaten by him, so in real terms, Aubrey, was a wimp because he only punched the pretty boy with whom he knew he could beat, yet the bigger guy he left alone. :mad:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to choose? I'd be me. Perfection personified.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
If I had to choose? I'd be me. Perfection personified.
That is the best way to be, as we can only ever be ourselves, we can only learn from others, but at the end of the day if we don't like ourselves then no one else will like us either, confidence is what attracts beautiful woman to us, if we don't have that then we will endure very lonely and miserable lives. :up: