Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing a camera to a club

milton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im ****ing insecure and i have a small penis I think it might be just a big **** but either way ... haha jp jp...

Ok seriously I was thinking about bring a camera to the club but it seems like its more of a female thing to do (call it stereotypes, stigmas, etc) but i dont know how comfortable I would be carrying it around and taking pictures because it just seems a little creepy, especially because you have limited time to build rapport with the women that you meet.

What are you guyss experience on this?

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your phone camera?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are u going with ur mates? if yes, then you can always get hot chicks to take your photo with all ur mates. Don't ask her to be in it. Dats what most guys do.

It gives u a chance to start a conversation with her or just give her a peck on the cheek and say thanx and carry on having fun with ur mates.

milton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about slipping our homegirls the camera to take the pics, this way its less creepy and it seems more natural because everyone is being asked to be in the picture