Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bring the DJ Chatroom BACK!

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
allen you are leaving me haggin here. plz at least respond. another thing imy question goes answerless as to why the dj chat room was taken away.

P.S im going to laugh if this thread gets locked

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

a good offensie is better than than the best defensive

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Bring the chat room back! Y did u guys get rid of it in the first place?

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring the chatroon back or there will be more terror attacks!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I'm getting sick of reading everyone ask why the chat room was taken down, so I am going to answer why. Some might not like it, but oh well.

Someone was disgusted with the way the site was going and didn't feel like their complaints were taken seriously or some such thing. So this person was trolling and flaming in the chat room. They recruited another person to help them do this. They imitated other posters to make them look bad. The "ring leader" troll has the bad habit of being a manipulative little putz sometimes and sucked in a couple of other posters to do his bidding for him. A group of people (myself included) was discussing our complaints about things we didn't like about the forum. Upon reading the chat log, Allen took the chat room down.

Amid all the negative stuff that was going on, there WAS a great deal of help being offered to people who asked for it in the chat room. Overall, it was more positive than it was negative. I'm going on the assumption that Allen didn't like the site members biotching about the site, so took the chat room down. Since he isn't offering up any other reason and is ignoring this thread, that is the opinion that myself and quite a few others have formed. If that's not the real reason I'd like to know, as would everyone else. However, I don't foresee this thread getting a response.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See he could have fixed that problem so easily by getting an operator to watch the chat and ban any flooders. Im quite sure he knew that, so the troll thing might not be the only reason he took down the chat.

He also said he would bring it back in a few months, and its been a few months.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't so much the trolling but the individual who was exerting too much negative influence over a few other posters on here. Those few people had realized they were doing someone else's bidding and were letting themselves be manipulated, and they weren't going to let it happen again. Shortly after this, the chat room was taken down. It's one thing if Allen wants to leave it down...it's his perogative...but he should NOT be ignoring the subject in the way he is.

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be nice if he responded instead of hiding.
mabye someone should start an allen is my dogs b!tch thread like they did for the high school duscusson board. it even worked too it got to cablelight and syncmasters attention real quick

J.K. but i would like to see allen respond

------------------

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score
if its that big of a deal why not make your own "un-official" dj chat room?

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
It wasn't so much the trolling but the individual who was exerting too much negative influence over a few other posters on here. Those few people had realized they were doing someone else's bidding and were letting themselves be manipulated, and they weren't going to let it happen again. Shortly after this, the chat room was taken down. It's one thing if Allen wants to leave it down...it's his perogative...but he should NOT be ignoring the subject in the way he is.
he's ignoring it because he's already responded to it before. he has given his response and reason as to why he's taken it down. if you guys want his explination then go so a search on this subject. no need to bother him more on this. move on people

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
The chat room was a conduit of negativity.

It had a virus. And infected, or attempted to infect, all of those who chose to enter... and thought it might be a cool place to hang out.

It was populated, to a large extent, by whiners, complainers, and people who liked to insult others behind their backs.

I felt it in the best interest of this site, the forum, the members here, and the chat room itself, to shut it down... at least for a while.

I probably will re-open it in a couple months.

Hopefully by then, the whiners, complainers, insulters, and flamers will have moved on, broken their addiction to the place, or received the help that they need for their piss-poor attitudes.

And please don't open any more chat rooms and try to promote them here. That would defeat the whole purpose of temporarily closing the chat.
this is what allen said about the chat room back in april. i think all of the flamers are gone now. if allen opens the chat room now should be the time to do it because of the wave of newbes from girlproblems.com

------------------

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sneaker:
he's ignoring it because he's already responded to it before. he has given his response and reason as to why he's taken it down. if you guys want his explination then go so a search on this subject. no need to bother him more on this. move on people
sneaker, I am fully aware of the post about the chat room. However, he said he would probably re-open it in a couple of months, which has already passed. It's time to re-address the issue and in my opinion, for Allen to ignore the issue takes away from his credibility.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
Allen to ignore the issue takes away from his credibility.
His lack of a response is a response in itself. He is basically saying that he doesn't want to put the chat room back at this time (this being his site, it's his perogative) and he doesn't want to be drawn into an argument about it that will go nowhere. I don't think it takes away from his crediblity at all.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone actual seen Allen response too any post ever?
I think you guys made him up to scare us newbies from posting slander.
Its all a big conspiracy I tell ya.

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peter Parker:
Has anyone actual seen Allen response too any post ever?
I think you guys made him up to scare us newbies from posting slander.
Its all a big conspiracy I tell ya.
he respnds most of the time. whenever he responds its under the name sosuave.com

------------------

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nick, I'm not saying he should argue the issue, but he should make a brief statement as a follow up telling what his plans are. If he does intend to put the chat up again at some point, he should say so. If he isn't going to put it back up, he should say that. Yes, it is Allen's site, but it's the members who make or break the site. Ignoring valid questions by those members is bad business in my opinion, not to mention rude and weak. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him, but I think he is doing the wrong thing in ignoring this thread, and I'm not going to refrain from saying so just because he is the owner of the site.

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wyldfire makes a good point. i dont know what allen is trying to prove by not responding to this thread. true it is his site but he said he would re open the chat room in a couple of months. its been a couple of months and i think he owes us the god damn common courtecy of a responce

------------------

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought *I* had an ego....please people, Allen doesn't owe you anything...and it isn't your God-given right to receive answers everytime you ask a question. If he was going to address the issue at this present time, he would have already done so. He has stated that he always checks this forum first almost every day, so no response by now isn't going to get you one despite your holier-than-thou attitude. Just drop it.

And if you just want the chat room to help newbies because you're such a good samaritan, Adopt-A-Newbie instead. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002548.html

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ill admit i was bing a little crude and im sorry but my viewpoint still stands. he said he would re open it in a couple of months and if he said somthing he should do it. he should at least respond. from his post he seems to show a lot of anomosity towards the chat room.

------------------