Bring on the cardio!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my bodyfat tested today...it's 7.25%-8%,tested by calipers. My goal is 6-6.5%. I would stick to losing weight by busting my ass in the gym and eating healthy but it's summer time and I want to get down to 6%ish as quick as possible.

I'm gonna make this thread a break down of what and what hasn't worked for me to trim that final amount of bodyfat. I will keep my eating habits the same and lifting the same except once or twice a week.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danno1 said:
wasn't 8% your old goal?
To be honest,it probably was. I've seen my friends at 6-6.5% w/o any issues and I'm stopping until I get there. I've seen noticeable differences between 8% and 6% when my buddy did it,the veins come out even more & it really makes the abs more defined(nothing else really stood out).

pimpinissohard

Reaction score
dude you need to step it up on the jump rope thats a really fast way you can get lean and also i suggest you go on the abs diet asap

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone real easy on the cardio(got a new job and it's keeping me busy).

I've gone to do cardio twice in the past week. Each time it was 20 minutes on the bike on level 4 at 85+RPMs near midnight,separate from my workouts. This is just to break me in,in a week or two I will start doing it hard and start running on an inclined treadmill.