Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bring girl to ur house even if one of ur parents are home?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well basically i thought i would have a free house but it turns out my mum wil be home, were both 20 (me and the girl) so should i just bring her anyway and sneak her up and tell my mum ill be wid a friend. this girl asked me yesterday if we are official so i guess shes my gf now and she will be willing to do things :D

if not what else can i do? i thought my room would be ideal location for feel ups kissing etc

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is the ideal location... but you should be doing more then feel ups and kissing... if shes okay with being alone with you in your house then shes def okay with going you... dont make a big deal about her to your mum... make sure your mum leaves you guys alone and just go for it... i norm bring girls home and my mums one of them annoying ones that full wants to meet the girls u bring home. but i still do it, its not a big deal.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea she was willing to go all the way but the door didnt have a lock so i didnt do it, she wanted to but i had to decline :p theres always another time i suppose

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See you're fcking lucky. I'm saving funds to buy an apartment or something and in the meantime I'm staying with my folks. Only thing is they're strict as fck when it comes to women in the house.

I've been lucky enough in that my girls have had places/rooms of their own. Wtf do you do when they have strict parents as well? Rent a fcking motel room just for sex?! Is that normal? (mind you these girls are like 19-23)

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive brought girls to my house while my mother, father, brother and dog were home. It depends on how liberal your parents are more than anything, really. My rents knew i have a need as a growing male, and they were okay with me satisfying it at the house.

Plus, in your own room and bed, you should feel entirely in the zone. You're playing on home court!

cali0

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky, I don't even have a room. I had to f*ck out in the moon nature style. haha I wish i had a room though, it'll make things a lot better.

Reaction score
You're 20 and your parents are still strict about bring women into the house? That must suck dude, if possible rendezvous at her place but shouldn't be a problem to have her upstairs. Unless she's a loud screamer that is ;]

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well im 20 and im living under thier roof so i will live by there rules, i also know that they will not want me to be having relations outside of marriage and what not, even if they did come up i had a whole story about how shes from my uni and we were just doing work :p

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22, my parents pay for my tuition and they give me roof and they have strict rules about doing anything with a girl in my bedroom, but I can bring them over for movies/kissing on the living room blah blah...

It sucks big time.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pffft. Move out.

When I was 17 I would sneak girls in my parents house, and then make them leave via window ladder.

But seriously, if you are in your twenties, get a ****ty burger job, and cough up the $250 a month for an efficiency apartment. Or find a room-mate and go half on a rental house. It might be working for you now, but see how much tang you get if you are still bringing the ladies to your parents house at 25.

For me, the last straw was when my mom walked in on me just railing some chick over a clothes hamper. She had caught me before, and just started a-snappin' Yelling about how she was tired of me bringing all of these *****es in her house, and that she was not running a *****-house. Was calling the chick a dirty skank and talking about how my **** was going to fall off. Then she chased the ***** out the front door.

As un-funny as it was, I still laughed my ass off. Needless to say, the girl never spoke to me again, and two weeks later, I got an apartment.