Breeders Cup.. I'm going to give you free money

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
BB, if you were here now a beer would be in order for how we called the Distaff.

I hit a HUGE tri with Octave, hystericalady and Ginger Punch as my last minute third choice.

I also made over a G on a last minute Ginger Punch/ALL exacta. That was a great race.

Lahudood bought my dinner tonight.

I hit the super in the classic along with a $100 win bet on Curlin. But I lost a bit on Tiago.
you know what... I knew octave was Pletchers best horse.. you just have boxed the tri.

You talking about someone sick after that race. i literarly saw money floating trew my hands.

and I had been dissing Lahudood up until yesterday utnil I saw how soft the turf was..t hen the wheels started spinning in my head.

and if Shermidan would have came in AND hystericalady, forget a beer, we would be buying te brewery!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
BB, if you were here now a beer would be in order for how we called the Distaff.

I hit a HUGE tri with Octave, hystericalady and Ginger Punch as my last minute third choice.

I also made over a G on a last minute Ginger Punch/ALL exacta. That was a great race.

Lahudood bought my dinner tonight.

I hit the super in the classic along with a $100 win bet on Curlin. But I lost a bit on Tiago.
you know what... I knew octave was Pletchers best horse.. you just have boxed the tri.

You talking about someone sick after that race. i literarly saw money floating trew my hands.

and I had been dissing Lahudood up until yesterday utnil I saw how soft the turf was..t hen the wheels started spinning in my head.

and if Shermidan would have came in AND hystericalady, forget a beer, we would be buying te brewery!

Played a 2 dollar super (not very big on supers) Tiago/Curlin/hard Spun/George washington. needless to say it didn't work out.

I think I have hit 1 super my entire life.. decent payout, but they are a ***** to hit.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Correct... I had an Octave; hystericalady; Ginger Punch; Prop Me Up tri box.

The Classic super didn't pay that well as far as supers go...but it was nice enough for me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, based on your pics going into today, you hit 1 out of 17, and your two best bets that were going to get the majority of your cash, both lost.

I am telling you guys now, as a guy who has been in the horse racing biz for 20 years, BB claiming he made thousands today is a total impossibility based on the bets he claimed he was going to make.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's one thing I have never done.. boxed a tri. Because I never like 3 horses ThAt much. I usually at least like 2 better than 1. how much is that 12 bucks?

and you know what else I had and didn't ****ing bet? The lauluhood/Honey Ryder Exacta. even ****ing called it in this thread. GF had bought me someting to eat while I was at the window and I was so busy trying to get my hamburger my mind went blank. And about 5 mintues later I said "watch it come in"

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Again, based on your pics going into today, you hit 1 out of 8, and your two best bets that were going to get the majority of your cash, both lost.

I am telling you guys now, as a guy who has been in the horse racing biz for 20 years, BB claiming he made thousands today is a total impossibility based on the bets he claimed he was going to make.
If you are so bent out of shape about it maybe you should have done your own research.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's one thing I have never done.. boxed a tri. Because I never like 3 horses ThAt much. I usually at least like 2 better than 1. how much is that 12 bucks?

and you know what else I had and didn't ****ing bet? The lauluhood/Honey Ryder Exacta. even ****ing called it in this thread. GF had bought me someting to eat while I was at the window and I was so busy trying to get my hamburger my mind went blank. And about 5 mintues later I said "watch it come in"
I think it's like $24 or something for a $2 four horse tri box. It might be more.

And I hit that with a $10 exacta box. I was actually pretty surprised that Lahudood came in at all.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's that song?

look at all these haters.. surrounding me everyday.. haten on a balla.. but they can't stop my pay..

I forgot how the rest of the song goes.

I don't know what more I have to do than actually post an outlay of EACH race to shwo EXACtLY what 'm thinking as well as my picks.. I guess i need to scan IRS forms on photobucket

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gf is waiting for dinner, for over an hour and a half now.

Why are you on an internet chat forum at 8 o'clock on a saturday night when you are supposedly in New jersey, ready to celebrate a day that you made thousands?

Odd.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not bent out of shape lol. Like i said i don't care. I am simply reacting to BB and what he said to me after I made my comment that i lost $500. And if you guys really think BB is who he says he is, i have a bridge in the Gobi desert I'd like to sell you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
I think it's like $24 or something for a $2 four horse tri box. It might be more.

And I hit that with a $10 exacta box. I was actually pretty surprised that Lahudood came in at all.
you had to see her back in August to know she was this good, which I did. And also that the only shot on hell is her on a soft turf. which today was.

I knew she would run good and I figured one of 3 horses, with the turf would win it, passage of time, honey ryder or Laulhooud (sp)... the later had the highest odds and was american (turns) so that was my choice, and pletcher DQ'ed himself with me because of his piss poor BC record.

but I don't have to explain myself, I osted the pick last night (sarcasm)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway, i'm going to take my GF out and to meet up with some friends from CA for some drinks. hope you had a good time, and questions ask them here or PM me, I should (keyword) be back later tonight

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Again, based on your pics going into today, you hit 1 out of 8, and your two best bets that were going to get the majority of your cash, both lost.

No I believe BB made what he said because Lahudood was $25 (I don't really understand it since the odds were 11 to 1) and Kip Deville was about $20. So if I would've bet on these 2 horse I wouldve been up at least 3-5x my original bank roll. But I didn't have those horses to win or whatever. That's the problem though I was trying to copy BB's picks and it's key to get the same results you have to get all of the same picks and to spread your bankroll correctly. I didn't do this because I didn't know any better or have perfect information at the time. If I would just bet something on Lahuddod I wouldve came out ahead. I didn't have anything left to wager at that point I didn't have my bets spread right.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... we'll anxiously await your return. I bet the food is really good there in CA, whoops I mean New jersey.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
No I believe BB made what he said because Lahudood was $25 (I don't really understand it since the odds were 11 to 1) and Kip Deville was about $20.
If the odds are 11-1, you would get $11 on a one dollar bet. The payout results at the end are generally off of a $2 bet. Lahudood paid $25.40 on a $2 bet.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may have had Lahudood, who knows. I do know that going into it she wasn't one of his major bets. But even if he did, there is no way in hell he made that kind of money, not when his other pics were supposedly his big ones.

Look guys, I could make a bunch of pics on tomorrows card at Keenland and come back and claim I made $100 k, no one would ever know. I am strictly basing what I am saying based on the fact that i have been betting/owning/training race horses for 20 years. And imo BB lost his azz today, I mean got killed. Which is also probably why he was so defensive with me when i never even said anything other than i had lost $500 using his picks.

Fact his, he hit 1 out of 17, that will not get anyone $70,000, and you can take that to the bank.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Suicide said:
If the odds are 11-1, you would get $11 on a one dollar bet. The payout results at the end are generally off of a $2 bet. Lahudood paid $25.40 on a $2 bet.
Ok I guess its its a $2 minimum on a win. It seems like $2x11+2 should be
$24 but close enough . I don't fully understand it. Bottom line is had I bet say $8 on Lahudood I would've double my bankroll. By the time I went to wager on him I had 1.80 left to bet. I didn't have my bets spread out right. I was just making the point to cordoncordon that's basically what BB did, he double or tripled his bankroll. It's just he was dealing bigger numbers.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If BB made an 8k bet on Lahudood, it is certainly possible that he was up 70k. That horse went off at something like 13-1.

I made over $800 from the Lahudood/Honey Ryder exacta.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here were his revised and final absolute picks written at midnight last night....and the results. You tell me how his claims are accurate.

Race 1: Slew's Tizzy to win if drifts upwards of 6 to 1-LOST
Daily Double with Slews Tizzy / Silver Knockers CocoBelle in 2nd race-LOST

Race 4: Smarty Deb to win. Putting to much money on her to mess around with anything else-LOST

Race 5: Wicked Style to win assuming stays above 7 to 1-LOST
Exacta with Wicked Style on top/Pryo or Z Humor on the bottom-LOST
Trifecta With Wicked Style on top/ Pryo or Z humor 2nd o/ Pyro, Z humor, War Pass and Overextended in 3rd (trying to hit a lick)-LOST

Race 6: Lahudood to win (2 win tickets)-WON
(I like honey ryder to win as well but not at the odds she is going to bring)

Race 7: Kelly's Landing to win-LOST
Superfecta withh kelly's Landing/Benny the Bull/Midnight Lute/ Greg's Gold-LOST

Race 9:Hystericalady-LOST
Exacta with Hystericalady/Balance on the bottom-LOST
Trifecta with Hystericalady/Balance 2nd/Lear's Princess 3rd-LOST

Race 10: (Shamdinan)-LOST

Race 11: Tiago to win-LOST

Fact his, he hit 1 out of 14 bets, HIS OWN BETS THAT HE SAID HE WAS MAKING...FOR SURE....that will not get anyone $70,000, and you can take that to the bank.

For those of you that made your own bets and came out a winner? Congrats!