Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breathing

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to an Anthony Robbins cassette about gaining energy. He suggested that breathing in for one count, holding for 4 counts and breathing out for 2 counts like three times a day for ten repetitions was one of the most important things you could ever do and you would notice a massive change in your energy in like ten days.

I gave it a go being fairly strict and didn't notice much. But he was absolutely adament that it was real important and would flush out limp or something. I've never heard anybody really talk about deep breathing to gain energy before and I was wondering if anybody had anything to say on the matter as I really do feel my energy getting worse of late.

Thanks.

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've never heard of any breathing exercises like this but I'd really like to know if it works. I need all the energy I can get.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... "I like getting no response :)".

Hahah I fell down my chair laughing all day long... even had my friends asking me "what's so funny?". Hahahehehe... oh my god I was Giovanni was here. That funny bastard, hahah...

Anyway, all I know is when you pull, you exhale, when you push, you inhale.

I think it's really that, or it's the other way around. I forget.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
affirmed

Breathing Properly is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT! if you want to use it for the purposes of gaining more energy! Yes i have also heard the Tony Robbin Breathing cassette as well and learned it before the cassette.
You energize your body with more Chi as you breathe. Of course you won't consciously notice the results right away. Give it time and keep plugging away with total confidence. :)

Another Word On Energy Breathing...

Breathing Technique's aren't new. They've been around for ages. When you see the poeple that mediate... they often do so in a certain pattern. There are many other ways to energize your body with breathing besides the amount of counts Tony Suggests... You can do a search on the net. But for simplicity sake, Keep Doing the Tony before you wake up and sleep. :D

P.S If you find yourself feeling dizzy after a session or even more tired, there is a possibility you may not be doing it correctly.

unixguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have the tapes that talk about the 1-4-2
And I use it daily. And it works.
It takes longer then 1 week for you to notice but you do.

unixguy