Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakup and then being more than friends

badboy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I was hoping that you guys can help me out here. I am really frustrated and sad lately cause my girlfriend and I just broke up a few weeks ago. She says that she doesn't want commitment and would like to be on the "seeing each other" level of relationship. We're more than friends based on the way we interact with each other (how we touch each other and we still kiss). However, this is slowly dying down. Initally I wanted to commit deeply in love, but I want the relationship to be at a level where she is comfortable. She says she doesn't see us in a relationship for long term and says she would like to see other guys. We're still seeing each other and she is happy to see me, but we're becomming more distant. I would really like to be moving back to the 'seeing each other' stage and maybe become gf/bf.

Thanks dudes!

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, she is totally using you to fill in the gaps (LOL) in time between bangin other dudes apparently. Don't be so available to her, start seeing other chics, and be "busy" when she calls or comes over. You deserve better, and she's made it clear what she wants, (which apparently isn't the bf/gf thing).

You'll quit being so sad and frustrated when you're meeting and dating women that actually appreciate and want you. :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Wow, she is totally using you to fill in the gaps (LOL) in time between bangin other dudes apparently. Don't be so available to her, start seeing other chics, and be "busy" when she calls or comes over. You deserve better, and she's made it clear what she wants, (which apparently isn't the bf/gf thing).

You'll quit being so sad and frustrated when you're meeting and dating women that actually appreciate and want you. :)
Bang on advice from a chick never the less.

Your ex is trying to be nice to you by not saying to your face: "its over buddy get the hint already"

I think you should concentrate your efforts on meeting and connecting with other girls then your ex. Stop seeing your ex already because otherwise you won't get over her and you are just wasting time.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboy88 said:
Hi,

- my girlfriend and I just broke up a few weeks ago.
- She says that she doesn't want commitment
- She says she doesn't see us in a relationship for long term
- She would like to see other guys.
- We're becoming more distant.

I would really like to become gf/bf.
If someone else wrote this, what would you tell them? Would you tell them to keep pushing her and pushing her until she realizes she's made a huge mistake and starts having mind blowing sex with you again? You have to be logical here and you're thinking with your other brain instead of the main one.

Your best bet would be to occupy yourself with other activities that improve your self worth to other girls.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155594

There you go.

Follow Metaphysical's guide to the letter and you should be back up to your nuts in her guts again in no time. :up:

The main problem for most guys who come here is they find all sorts of reasons and rationalizations not to do the right thing for themselves in these situations to get what they want to happen.

Such guys scoff at learning psychology and learning to play power games and because of this they end up with their d!ck in their hand while another guy bangs away at their oneitis and abuses her every hole.

The lesson you guys need to learn is that which has value is often a scarce commodity.

Meaning if you are always available and wanting to "make things work" the woman will develop no anxiety over possibly losing you forever to another woman.

This sort of anxiety generated in women is what they commonly come to misinterpret as love and so without you making yourself scarce, without you interacting with women in such a way as they understand that they can lose you for bad undesireable behavior you then understandably get taken for granted.

You are in that case a commodity as plentiful as water or air.

So don't be water or air.

Be a fresh luxurious banquet in the middle of a famine ravaged war torn country as far as your dealings with women are concerned.

Then you will experience massive success and if you don't then hey you know without a shadow of a doubt that the woman would rather starve to death than feast on you which is also a positive as your being the scarce but valueable commodity in this instance weeds out the truly uninterested prospects. :)

The smart men out there, the men that know the score only want a woman with them that is genuinely on their team, a woman who is going to stick by them through good times and in bad.

The desperate AFC's on the other hand will bend over backwards for their lady love, let her spit in their face, go ride some other guy's c0ck and after all that has happened present her with either a wedding ring or a promise ring.

"but we're becomming more distant"

Even your subconscious language is AFC and self defeating.

"We're" becoming more distant.

No buddy.

SHE is becoming more distant.

You and a woman are never ONE you and a woman are always two seperate people whether you love eachother deeply, hate eachother or are only lukewarm towards eachother.

YOU want love and committment.

SHE wants to be smacked in the face by 12 other men's c0cks.

This is not a loyal woman whose really in love with you.

If you think about it deeply and got over your scarcity mentality and started valueing yourself and your own needs first you would then admit that you want a woman that loves and wants to be with you ONLY and this one is not it and never will be. Even if you win her back and get her riding your c0ck by using psychology she is still not really into YOU the person or else she would never of got the urge to go get the crap banged out of her by other guy's in the first place.

Women without constant love and loyalty for a man in a relationship are never to be kept around for repeat long term relationships.

Once they cross the line of wanting to see other people they are relegated to fvck buddy or fling status.

Smart men with their sh!t together never give these women another chance to become a LTR prospect or future wifey so keep that in mind if you want to be a strong man with his sh!t together.

If you want on the other hand to be a quasi DJ/AFC hybrid that continually makes excuses as to why he won't demand the absolute best for himself out of life however disregard this part of the advice.

Remember that...

"What you are looking for, is what is looking".

Which in other words means if you desire to have a disloyal slvt and try and make her into a housewife or LTR girlfriend you'll get the slvt but never the housewife or LTR girlfriend.

Its either or when it comes to these issues.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too in relationships.

A would be housewife is a housewife and a slvt is a slvt.

Go for the type that you want but do not ever think you can change someone into what you want them to be.

People can change but it has to be their own choice unmotivated by any external factors or pressures which means a partner's pestering for their partner to change into something else is only going to produce if anything a momentary result before the partner returns to what they always were and decided to be all along.

ostap1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for KontrollerX

KontrollerX you are hands down the man when it comes to advice. I've read a lot of your material on here and I must say that I am very impressed. I too am very interested in the whole psychological aspect of women and what makes them tick.

Anyways, two months ago me and my ex broke up and didn't talk for a couple weeks. Now it's almost been 4 weeks since we have been talking on the phone and meeting up here and there for lunch and even went to strip club together. I don't want to bore you with the whole story of what exactly happened and what kind of person she is but in general can you give me advice of how to psychologically play with her mind as far as to at least make her a **** buddy. All I can say is that the sex was good, but I still have some feeling for her. It's really wierd b/c towards the end I stopped liking her for her and was just interested in the booty and now I'm stuck playing this game of not calling her and have her call me and waiting it out and so on.

I'm meeting new chicks and that's all good and she met some new guy who supposedly is pretty paid and I'm just trying to get help from you my friend as to what else I should be doing besides keeping myself scarce and what mind games I can pull on her to want me even more. I know it's a tough road and I know hundreds of men have asked you for help but I truly believe that when the smoke clears whether I'm f*cking her or someone else, it will be all good. Thank you for your time and potential interest in helping me out KontrollerX. Keep on keeping on.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People just let advice smack them in the face, agree with it, and then don't follow it.

Do not involve yourself with exes. Most always they should be dead to you.

WHY do you need them? Why should they be fvck buddies or still your friend? You aren't doing other girls? You don't have other friends? Especially if they dump you... they gave you up. You're not worth that much to them. Don't you have self respect? What are you hanging around for? What are you getting out of them still being in your life? Because you haven't the balls to quit cold turkey? Your ego needs satisfied because you've earned them back and they haven't totally rejected you because you still have sex? "you're not good enough to be my bf but you're good enough to be my dildo." Fvck that.

I make it damn clear to women i date that if we broke up i'd never speak to them again? What's their response? "That's not fair." Why isn't it fair?

badboy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your responses! I feel a lot better now. When I made this post, I was really frustrated and needed people to talk to. My heart still wants her back as a gf, but my brain says no. I know that we will not get back together at least for a while, so my emotions for her have dyed down which is good for me.

We're still seeing each other, and being quite physical. It seems that she is ok with that. I have managed to get a few numbers, so I'm hoping to go out with these other girls in a couple of days.

I should've posted here right when we broke up. It seems like your advices are meant for someone who just broke up a few days ago. Our situation is complicated. We broke up about a few weeks/month ago and have continued to see each other. We both agreed that we will continue to see each other even when we see other people, but will stop once one of us starts actually gets into a relationship. I'm not sure how to handle this agreement. It is totally against your advices of ignoring the girl. I mean, I really like the physical part.