Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakup Advice from a Senior

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen...

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 intense months. I like the girl, and probably always will. She was a great girl and loved me alot. Why did I break up with her?

There are a few main reasons:
1. I don't want a girlfriend from high school to carry over into college
2. I have a goal in life, she does not
3. I want to enjoy my senior year

I had to keep things in perspective. I knew since I was a freshman that I didnt want to have a girlfriend from high school carry over into college. I would suggest everybody here does what I did. Not only will u be able to concentrate on getting a degree and a good job, there will be millions of girls in college 3X10^99 times hotter than your current girlfriend.

I have a goal in life. I want to become a mechanical engineer like my father. A mechanical engineer with a degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering(MSOE) is employable on the spot. There are so many options out there for me such as designing aluminum bats for Louisville Slugger or designing a machine that prints magazines... not to mention $100,000 grand a year.
My girlfriend had no plan for her life. She wasn't sure where she was going to go to school or what she wanted to do. She was probably going to college to get her MRS. degree....nothing more. And I was the guy she wanted to get that with... If she would've gotten pregnant with me, I don't think she would've been too upset.

This is my senior year. My only senior year. I want to enjoy my senior year before i go to college. As far as I'm concerned, I didnt want to spend my time with a serious girlfriend and have to deal with the drama of that. I want to go out and party...lol. My thinking was...I want to get this done now(breaking up), while its easy to do. If I wait until the summer of my senior year...it will be that much more difficult to do...mainly because we would have had sex if I didnt break up with her. In a serious relationship, sex means ALOT more than a casual fvck buddy. Sex wraps u up in an emotional hell if you want to break up, making it hard to break up, thus affecting your college career and future women.

I hope my experience can help some younger men as they approach this turning point in their life.

Strat

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stratocaster
not to mention $100,000 grand a year.
wow $100,000 grand a year, thats a lot, thats $100,000,000, i want to be a mechanicle enginer and thought i could get $100,000 a year, i never new you could get $100,000,000 :p

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet. im currently finishing my first year of a double degree in Mechanical engineering and economics. its a lot work, but it pays.

you did a wise choice there dude. just remember that the first year in mech eng is hard as ****.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stratocaster
Gentlemen...

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 intense months. I like the girl, and probably always will. She was a great girl and loved me alot. Why did I break up with her?

There are a few main reasons:
1. I don't want a girlfriend from high school to carry over into college
2. I have a goal in life, she does not
3. I want to enjoy my senior year

I had to keep things in perspective. I knew since I was a freshman that I didnt want to have a girlfriend from high school carry over into college. I would suggest everybody here does what I did. Not only will u be able to concentrate on getting a degree and a good job, there will be millions of girls in college 3X10^99 times hotter than your current girlfriend.

I have a goal in life. I want to become a mechanical engineer like my father. A mechanical engineer with a degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering(MSOE) is employable on the spot. There are so many options out there for me such as designing aluminum bats for Louisville Slugger or designing a machine that prints magazines... not to mention $100,000 grand a year.
My girlfriend had no plan for her life. She wasn't sure where she was going to go to school or what she wanted to do. She was probably going to college to get her MRS. degree....nothing more. And I was the guy she wanted to get that with... If she would've gotten pregnant with me, I don't think she would've been too upset.

This is my senior year. My only senior year. I want to enjoy my senior year before i go to college. As far as I'm concerned, I didnt want to spend my time with a serious girlfriend and have to deal with the drama of that. I want to go out and party...lol. My thinking was...I want to get this done now(breaking up), while its easy to do. If I wait until the summer of my senior year...it will be that much more difficult to do...mainly because we would have had sex if I didnt break up with her. In a serious relationship, sex means ALOT more than a casual fvck buddy. Sex wraps u up in an emotional hell if you want to break up, making it hard to break up, thus affecting your college career and future women.

I hope my experience can help some younger men as they approach this turning point in their life.

Strat
This was a gag post right?

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow good stuff

except i have a gf of 9 months and i have pretty much the same reasons as you,i mean i just dont feel the same way i used to ya know.

i tried breaking up with her friday nite,she cried and sobbed and i felt soo bad ya know. i woke up, and i was like wow,and i changed my mind basically and called her and said i needed to talk to her. so we're back together now

except,its not going to work out,im jus tnot feeling it like i hoped i would. any ideas on how to break up? cause i feel so bad doin it cause she loves me so much and i dont want to not talk to her ever again.