Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breaking up with the gf ...again

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my current gf about two months ago and we talked about it and decided to give it one try, shes super nice and smart. However it sounds bad but I know I can do better and frankly Im bored with her, I already have a few other girls "in the works". Shes going off to school next year and Im simply not committed enough to make a 1.5 h drive to see her on campus, we're at different parts of our lives, I recently graduated from university and shes just starting. I want to break up with her, but I have no real reason to and if I bring it up Ill "blind side" her again.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
I broke up with my current gf about two months ago and we talked about it and decided to give it one try, shes super nice and smart. However it sounds bad but I know I can do better and frankly Im bored with her, I already have a few other girls "in the works". Shes going off to school next year and Im simply not committed enough to make a 1.5 h drive to see her on campus, we're at different parts of our lives, I recently graduated from university and shes just starting. I want to break up with her, but I have no real reason to and if I bring it up Ill "blind side" her again.
No real reason? Hmm lets see:

-Youre bored of her
-You dont wanna commit
-Youve got other girls on the side
-Youre both at different parts of your lives
-Youre way more mature than she is

Regardless of what I listed, you don't need to give her or yourself any reasons, and who gives a fvck if you "blind side her" haha. Men do what they want when they want, and if you just dont feel like being with this girl and dont want to commit, then break up with her. Simple as that. Who gives a sh*t about what she thinks, and even more, who gives a fvck if she feels like shes being "blind sided" outta nowhere when you tell her one day that you don't wanna be with her.

That whole "blind side" bullsh*t is just her trying to mentally prepare herself for the end of the relationship, and also her trying to make sure she dumps you first, and not the other way around.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
mt,

If you are getting bored with her and the relationship break-up with her and move on...

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDUMP4U.COM..........this guy calls her for you, relays messages and tells her why

Sturmblitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the whole reason he posted this is because he DOESN'T want to be a **** about it. Just do it and say you're sorry and you're not trying to **** her over but it's just not gonna work out. Simple as that. You don't have to be a douche about it.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats exactly it, I dont want to be a douche, shes a super sweet girl and deserves someone that cares for her, I just feel like she cares more about me and yet I sacrifice more for her than me getting things out of it.