Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breaking up with my gf tomarrow

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked tonight on the phone and I asked if we needed to talk again tomarrow and she said yes. She didnt have the heart to do it over the phone I guess. It was mostly her crying but basicly she feels that I dont care about her and would rather go out drinking than be with her. I dont agree with that. I care about her a lot. Theres more to it but its not nessesary to say I think.

We are going to break up tomarrow for sure but I want to possibly get back with her eventually. I want to say something tomarrow to let her know I will always be willing to take her back, if she is willign to give it another try. I feel like she just needs a break from me to bring the lust back.

I just need something simple to say like "I dont think I will ever find another girl like you." Only not as lame sounding.

And dont jump at me for being needy or desporate or afc. I need to say something afc like that because she feels I dont care about her.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like she just needs a break from me to bring the lust back.
Probably so.

I want to say something tomarrow to let her know I will always be willing to take her back
I think you should be very quiet and listen carefully tomorrow. See what she says and see if it has substance or if it is just excuses. If she has legitimate reasons for being upset then you need to address them. However, girls rarely tell you the real reasons they want to break up.

Be as cold as you can. Show little to no emotion. If she decides she wants to end it, tell her good luck with everything and wish her all the best and walk away. I promise you telling her that you will take her back no matter what will only make you look needy and it won't solve anything. She could even think you are just saying it to manipulate her (which it sounds like you are btw). Don't mention being friends, if she brings it up just say you time some time alone to think about it.

If you walk and she CHOOSES to come back then at that time you can decide if you want to be with someone that already dumped you once. If she doesn't come back then she never really cared about you that much and she isn't that important to your life.

You'll feel a serious urge to contact her but do your best to avoid it. It'll only make things worse. You can get a lot of support from the guys here.

ABOVE ALL ELSE DO NOT SACRIFICE YOUR SELF-RESPECT FOR THIS GIRL!!!!!! That includes saying AFC things you don't really mean to get her to stick around.

It is NEVER worth it. Good Luck

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thanks I have it figured out now. I know ill make it just fine, I even kinda want a break from her for a while, I just dont want her to be gone for ever.

If we never patch things up oh well I guess,
every rose has its thorn.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont want her to be gone for ever.
We all know the feeling. Good luck again.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already did it yesterday.
It went pretty well.

She asked if we would still be friends and I said I would give it a try but I need a couple of weeks away from her first to get her out of my head.
Most of it was bs like that to make me look good but I am still a little sad.

I did mess up on one part though. I very bluntly said if she wanted to give it another try down the road I would be willing.
On that part I was speaking the truth, I do want to give it another try eventually just not right now. But looking back on it now I know it was stupid to say.

Thats pretty much it. I was in and out of her house in about 40 minutes. Not bad I think for ending an 8 month relationship.