Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking up with a girl who does NOTHING wrong..

Reaction score
Originally posted by onthepath
hey PRL

you know you could save a lot of time by just putting
"she's a hor" in your signature ;)
If the hor label was ever present then it would lose its’ meaning and impact!! But thanks for the recommendation.

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
PRL, I would just like you to know that if, in person, you called my LTR a hor for being sexually expiermental, I would LITERALLY beat you ugly. Thats just rude. Grow up man.
You make a few misstatements here buddy – one – you can kick my ass?? Your ass would be dead on first sight!!! Two – I’m grown, you are an 18 year old twerp of a boy!!!! Three – If your woman is a hor then I shall acknowledge her proper status as a hor!!!! Four, to call anal penetration (it is not sex) “sexually experimental” is an abomination and horrid and you deserve death for such blasphemous and corruptive speech!!!!

A very long painful torturous death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the **** are you? can you do me a favour and slap yourself, then say out load "Compliments of Mr. Lewis".

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL...it is sad that yes, you do have age experience on us, and in all your time, you've learned nothing but complete ignorance with your words and spite towards women.

First off, you don't know my girl. She is, without a doubt, not a hor. So you have no right to acknowledge her as one based off your own prior, sh*tty experiences. IGNORANCE.

Second, you could beat his ass because he's 18? I'm 18 too, does that mean you can automatically beat my ass because your 41 and you feel like dissin on women? I don't think so, and I LAUGH at you for thinking so.

And finally...

Four, to call anal penetration (it is not sex) “sexually experimental” is an abomination and horrid and you deserve death for such blasphemous and corruptive speech!!!!
You are an ignorant moron. I don't mean to flame you, but I see nothing but ridiculous ignorance coming from your mouth.

Reaction score
I'm just telling it like it is - my intention is not to hurt your feelings or talk bad about your girl!!!

I know that she is your first experience but don't let that cloud your judgment!!!

"If a girl you are sexing isn't your wife then she is a hor!!!!" Your girl loves sex and she takes it up the ass ---- she is a little corrupt hor and if you think you are her only pimp then you are fooling yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not loyal to you ---- no hor is!!!

WAKE UP - THE MATRIX HAS YOU!!! FOLLOW THE PUERTO RICAN RABBIT!!!!

You are 18 -- you know nothing about how woman or hors think --- your ass is going to be smitten due to your naivete!!

You are her pimp and she is only the next hor in line!!!!

Last edited:

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo buddy, give me her number and ill take her off your hands and put her into my cycle, i have a space becoming available on thursday evenings next fortnight.

suave4sure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing I can tell ya................

A wise man once told me guy's with girlfriends "aka what you have right now" get alot more p u s s y than those who don't." ;That was in terms of the college freshmen and sophmore girls want more, which is true' however, Right now if you don't like her that much keep her around and string her along till you can upgrade. However until you find the upgrade do not do or say anything unusual. u might find you want to keep the original after all is said and done. but ifyou're wanting many random hookups it's doubtful and the funny part is you might turn her into a slut , just because she may try to win your affection back and common knowledge i don't have to explain that one.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
Yo buddy, give me her number and ill take her off your hands and put her into my cycle, i have a space becoming available on thursday evenings next fortnight.
lol.

Man, you are in a predicament. You need to think about it carefully and make a DECISION. That means, dont make a half azz judgement and go by it, only to regret it later.

I would personally tell you that you want a break for a few months. Not to see others, just to pursue things you have always wanted to. (see others, just dont tell her). Then in 6 months a year, get back with her. This is very very risky however, because after this, the dynamics of your relationship will never be the same again! Further, you have to realise, she will most probably date other guys over the period also.

I remember reading one article however, saying breakups are necessary in any relationship. And I agree. The time sometimes helps both to realise how much they love the other, and they end up back together. Then, the jealousy and insecurity comes out, once you both share your stories of your single life!

Good luck!

suave4sure

Don Juan
Reaction score
breakups are neccesary at some point. but...............

if he's got a girlfriend right now he should stay with her till(if there's nothing wrong) unless he finds something else. (A WISE FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME GUYS WITH GIRLFRIENDS GET ALOT MORE THAN GUYS WITHOUT) which is very true. Now you could argue for the next girl he came across and then dump her but it all depends on how much has been promised. If nothing keep her around (current girlfriend) till you can upgrade. If you like your current girlfriend then you know what to do.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly PRL should be banned. He just told someone that his GF is a hor because she tried anal, WITH HIM, and has NEVER SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GUY.

Sadly as well, he thinks that because he is 41 he is better than everyone. If at 40 y/o, or whenever you found this site, you hadnt already figured women out enough to find a nice one to settle down with YOU SHOULDNT BE TRYING TO GIVE ANYONE ADVICE.

And as for my "misstatements." If in person you said something equally as stupid as you did earlier in this thread, I would just hurt you. It wouldnt be a "draw a line in the sand and touch gloves" kinda thing. It would be me breaking a chair over youre head a few hours later.

Second, my pics are all over the forums, I have the features of a 25 year old. You would be fighting a state athlete (scouted D1) in his physical prime. When was the last time youre flabby ass ran a 3.9 sec 40 meter or deadlifted 375 lbs? Hell, when was the last time you were in a fight? Youre an old man - know youre place.

Third - youre just angry cuz no hot girls would let you **** them in the ass, so you spite them instead. Everyone here knows it - just admit it.

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Third - youre just angry cuz no hot girls would let you **** them in the ass, so you spite them instead. Everyone here knows it - just admit it.
Heh. :cool:

Imagine this. A 40 year old man, saying how I'm going to be smitten with women, that I know nothing about them, and I should follow his "matrix path".

Wake the f*ck up buddy, your a middle-aged man spouting off how "if a girl ain't your wife, she's a hor, other pimps have her, and I'm only her pimp until the next hor in line?". You're living in your own little dreamworld buddy. No wonder your still here at your age, drowning in your own misery and malcontent towards women.

Perhaps despite all your time spent on here and failed attempts, you just can't believe an 18 year old guy like me has the natural skills to land a babe who is in love with him and a complete freak?

Perhaps, despite our age difference, I am more of a man than you? :rolleyes:

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly PRL should be banned. He just told someone that his GF is a hor because she tried anal, WITH HIM, and has NEVER SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GUY.

Sadly as well, he thinks that because he is 41 he is better than everyone. If at 40 y/o, or whenever you found this site, you hadnt already figured women out enough to find a nice one to settle down with YOU SHOULDNT BE TRYING TO GIVE ANYONE ADVICE.

And as for my "misstatements." If in person you said something equally as stupid as you did earlier in this thread, I would just hurt you. It wouldnt be a "draw a line in the sand and touch gloves" kinda thing. It would be me breaking a chair over youre head a few hours later.

Second, my pics are all over the forums, I have the features of a 25 year old. You would be fighting a state athlete (scouted D1) in his physical prime. When was the last time youre flabby ass ran a 3.9 sec 40 meter or deadlifted 375 lbs? Hell, when was the last time you were in a fight? Youre an old man - know youre place.

i completely agree. i know PRL has given some really good advice in the past, but he ruined it all by posting sh1t like this. a girl is not a slut because she likes sex, she's one when she cheats on her man (date/boyfriend/husband) or likes to play around (which is not right, but it's common sense).

dunno if you are getting any in reality, man, and i don't really wish to know. but a 41yr old playing "who's the toughest" on the internet with a 18 year old sounds like a complete loser

Reaction score
You seriously sound like a bytch and a damn fool for speaking that shyt! You deserve death for such slanderous corrupted thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now you are asking for my ouster because I speak the truth -- listen here idiot --- the thread starter calls himself, "NIGHT TIME PIMP" - what does that tell you?????????????????????? HE IS A PIMP!!!!!

Every pimp has a hor and she is his hor!!! He said so himself!!! She is a corrupt hor for doing anal -- THIS IS NOT SEX!!! It is a perverted act!! And he is ramming her at will and she loves it – yes, she is a hor!! And you are an 18 year old pvssy AFC wimp for thinking otherwise!!!

“She never slept with another guy” you state? WHAT? She is horing with this dude already – not sleeping with another guy doesn’t exempt her from being a hor!!!! A HOR IS WHAT A HOR DOES!! Her hor status is not based on how “many” times she does it or who she does it with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think man think!!!

It’s like saying “I’m not a liar, because I only lie to my b/f and no one else!” HUH??? That shyt doesn’t make sense, does it!!!!!

Or “I’m not a murderer, I only murdered one person” HUH????? That shyt doesn’t make sense, now does it!!!!

YOU DON”T MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you say shyt make sure you know what the hell you are talking about!!!

I don’t marry hors – hors are to be sexed and not married!!!!!!!!

You are going to die a young man!!!! Do you really think a man is going to let you do this shyt??? If you were facing me – you’ll be gurgling and choking on your own blood with the damn chair still in your hand!!!!!!!

You "deadlift" 375? Is that pounds or number of grapes?

Listen here twerp - what makes you think you can hurt me idiot?? I'll rip your face off and cut your throat with my teeth bytch!! If someone attacks me I take it that they are trying to kill me and it will be a battle to the death - I'm a warrior fool!!! Don't fvck with warriors!!

Hey arrogant piss kid, have you ever killed a man?? I HAVE!!!! Men don’t fight idiot – we kill!!!!!! Just for disrespect of an elder you should be tortured and raped by the homos on this board!!

OK kid, you got me there – chalk one up for you! :rolleyes: Why do you want ass man when there is a pvssy??? You are a homo!!!!

JAY-Z - you are a partaker of the effeminate homo weak mindset - so your thoughts are inconsequential!!!!!!! Read my first post - it was "Say 'No' to hos!!!!" - my advice has been consistent since the beginning!!

Last edited:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let them get to you PRL. You have given good advice 99% of the time.

It is sad that the young do not even try to learn from the mistakes of the old.

But you cannot say we have not tried.

When they get seriously burned, just like my son recently did, they will listen.. we can only hope. Otherwise, they will just burn again.

They want to trust today's women... good luck with that, guys!

See you in divorce court, the doctor's office (STDs), the hospital (pregnancy), whatever.

Many roads lead to bad endings.... stay off them!

Dietzcoi

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, the main issue is that any advice you might have is buried under a mountain of zealous dogma and misogyny. And exclamation marks.

Back on topic.

suave4sure gives the best advice here.

True, the chances of this relationship lasting into adulthood are slim. But not remote. You are getting impatient and succumbing to the "grass is greener" syndrome which is only human nature. But seriously, it doesn't sound like you can fault this girl in any way, and most guys take a long time to find a girl like that.

My advice is, give it a chance. You're gonna be young for a long time yet. Enjoy her while you can. It may fall apart for other reasons in a years time. Italio's 'wasted years' weren't wasted if he had constant sex with a loving hottie. Bull****.

Things are 'perfect' in her head just now. You lost virginity to each other? You have a kind of love from her that must be incredibly rare. Anything you do to bang other women will chip away at that love. If you break up, if you screw around, she will always resent you, even if you get back together.

You'll probably meet someone else eventually, and have fun pimping meantime :) But what's the rush? Let it fall apart on it's own if it really is that good just now. Or make absolutely sure you're ready for the pain (yours and hers) and probable regret (yours) that will happen if you act on this.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Last edited:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellboy
. Italio's 'wasted years' weren't wasted if he had constant sex with a loving hottie. Bull****.

True, they weren't completely "wasted". In fact, before I typed that post I sat and thought for a minute about whether they truly were a "waste".

It's true, in a LTR, you have constant sex, and companionship.

But in saying it was a "waste" of 4 years, I'm weighing the two options. One of spending 4 years of my life with someone who I ultimately broke up with, and one of banging random broads for those 4 years.

IMO, since I broke up with her, we weren't meant to be. So why in the world would anyone spend 4 years of their lives building a relationship that is doomed to fail?

My point to the OP is that he will most likely break up with this girl, so why bother pursuing a serious relationship with her, at that age especially. Save the whole major relationship thing for later in life when you're looking for a wife.

For right now, go out with your buddies, have a string of ONS's. Live like there's no tomorrow. Be young! There's plenty of time later in life to deal with a relationship.

I think the worst thing for a man, would be to get married at 30, and always have regrets about not sowing his "wild oats".

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

JAY-Z - you are a partaker of the effeminate homo weak mindset - so your thoughts are inconsequential!!!!!!! Read my first post - it was "Say 'No' to hos!!!!" - my advice has been consistent since the beginning!!

i don't know who's the homo in here... it's not me that uses exclamation marks more than a little junior high girl sending text messages to her boyfriend. i'm not the one who makes a thread that goes by the name of "say no to hos".
i'm not the one who thinks every woman is bad and corrupted

you just need to realize this, oliver cromwell:

within 10 years, you will be a 50yr-old guy who refused to settle down with a girl and has ended up getting no pùssy for the rest of his life. you can say what you want, but all the fake confidence and techniques you find in here won't get a 50-yr-old guy some pùssy, unless he's famous and rich as fùck

enjoy yourself, oldo!