Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking up the pro-AFC clique that is infecting my girlfriend's mind...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big problem. My girlfriend used to be completely cool. She used to agree with most the things I said and we had lot's of fun. We have been dating for one year now and things have gone down hill.

Here's the deal brothers. My girlfriend and I hang out with this other couple (my good friend and my girlfriend's best friend). Except my friend is totally afc, and his girlfriend (also my girlfriends best friend) is all about his afc-ness. She loves to tell him to leave his house, and go buy her something to drink at wal-greens. He loves to buy her little gifts all the time while she gives him **** (rarely any sex). My girlfriend never used to be susceptible to this bull****, however lately it has been complete hell.

The evil ***** is preaching this **** to my girlfriend. "Girls shouldn't pay for anything because they have to buy expensive make-up to make themselves look good for guys." My girlfriend doesn't believe that, but she's getting to that point. She sucks this evil *****'s **** and compares me to that afc peice of **** dude. No matter what I say to my friend he's just too insecure to get it. I'm done hanging out with these people, and I'm taking my girlfriend with me. I'm willing to break up with her but not until I am successful at winning her mind back.

It's time to break this clique up, and I need some ideas on how to do it.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, that's manipulating to get something out of it. Not cool, not needed, don't do it. It lowers your value. Your fighting attitude towards them will be apperant, and it will become your fault.

You can either break up with you girl, or control her, and if she wants to stay with you she'll be the girl you like her to be.

I say dump, because there is just too much ass to go around.

If you stick, make it painful for her when she tries some of that sh1t. You need to adopt a mide set where it's not a big problem, as you said. You can go all the way and dump her if you need to, nothing is lost.

As an alpha male you could lead her to do things other than hang out with those friends. Either with her alone, or introduce her to other friends. You're the boss and in control. If she don't want to hang out with you, then let her do what she wants, but without you.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till she does something very manipulative then dump the b1tch. If she has any soul left she will feel bad for what she did.
If she doesn't, say to yourself. I deserve better than that and find a better girl. Don't ever put up with this kind of crap.

Great thing about this approach is that she might blame the friend for loosing her a great guy, and they become enemies. :)
Or, she will try to mess up her friend's relationship out of jelousy.

Hehe girls are so evil and predictable.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah,a you break the clique up by kicking her out and getting out of her life.

You have to learn to pick and choose your battles. This isn't one to fight. you are 19. there are more girls out there than her. I don't care how long you have dated, I don't care how much in "LOVE" you are, let her go down her AFCness road, just dont' follow her.

your beliefs, what you stand for, should always trump all. the main reason I am not engaged now is because I'm an athiest and the only girl I thought enough of not to Fvck other women while I was dating her 2 years ago is a catholic, and her mom would disown her if we kept dating... bye bye

It has to be either your way or not. Everyone wins when the man leads

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
...No matter what I say to my friend he's just too insecure to get it. I'm done hanging out with these people, and I'm taking my girlfriend with me. I'm willing to break up with her but not until I am successful at winning her mind back...
Is this more about your ego?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to break up with her but not until I am successful at winning her mind back...
You won't win her mind back unless she looses the thing that matters the most to her. Catch-22.
If you're still around you're just supporting her friends and the cool-aid they're giving her.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer you stick around the lower your value becomes in that environment. I'd dump her, or at least go very very cold on her if she pulls any of that crap. Its all about training innit.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
semperfkemall said:
francisco, your a physcologist/iatrist arent you ? =o
I'm working on it (doctorate program).

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Hasn't catholics derived from athiests?
ummm, no

Athiest is not having a religion. and not believing in any God or gods

Catholics believe in God.

therefor one cant be derived from the other.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
but back on subject.
you have to ask you and your girl what you guys want more

do you want her? or do you just want to be the alpha male?
if you want to be more alpha, then dont put up with this crap. leave her, and let her swim in her AFC pond

and as for her

does she value you or that friend more? if she values you then she will change from that behavior because it offends you

if she values her friendship more, then she will stay with them.

dont try and fight her, just let her decide what she wants more. if she wants to stay with her warped friend then let her. you have more options. let her and her little AFC live happily ever after, and you go find a better girl.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it cool, bro. You can't very well "win her mind," and that's not the right way to think of it.

You can, however stick to your guns, without making a big deal of it, and leave it to her if she wants a man or a mouse.

Chances are, she'll coming running back to the man, but even if she doesn't, there will undoubtedly be many others who will be more than happy to take her place.