Breaking Up Like a Man

bullethead

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Razor Sharp question about these two girls. When you said you were in a long term relationship with these 2 girls where you fb with both of them or established gf and bf with each one? And if you were fb did you just tell each girl the we are just fb? This is important to me b/c I am going through a similar situation.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We were in long term relationships together. I never told them "Hey we are now boyfriend/girlfriend! Lets celebrate our anniversary next week!" or any of that sh*t. But they both had a very important place in my life and we provided mutual love/support over the course of two years. At one point I was considering getting hitched with both of them. But after seeing a bunch of crazy stuff go down with a more than a few marriages around me I decided to say f*ck it.

The girls themselves got along okay, I never had to deal with cat fights or typical b*tch drama. But sometimes there was definitely tension when they were together, I could tell they felt awkward telling people about the arrangement we had. Totally understood too, this is not your usual thing (unless you are muslim/mormon)

I've just always known that one woman will never be enough and I figure I may as well get practice doing multiple LTRs. These girls weren't the best team though. Separately it was ideal, but what I really want is a bi couple who are just as into each other as they are with me. I've only had a few experiences with threesomes, but it was enough to make me realize that's what I want in my life, so I'm going for it.

In regards to your previous FB breakup, dont sweat it. Chalk it up to experience and read my other thread on this topic if you want some more insight into this mindset http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1723917#post1723917