Breaking the rules

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a girl who is fine, great fun to talk to, and is just rocking my world at the moment.

Thing is find myself doing quite AFC things, like talking to her over the phone for a while almost every day, and I'm torn between staying a challenge, and talking to her- which i enjoy.

Hmmmm, I haven't played this one too well- she instigated the first make-out shesh (though that's obviously a pretty hench IL signal), and I feel it's been more a mutual control thing, I haven't taken the lead (yet).

Anyway, I see her at college and everything seems to be going great. Meh, you know what I'm talking about- it would suck if i smothered the spark by doing something daft. I don't know why i feel i should tone it down for a girl who excites me... Screw it, you have to know the rules to break them eh? Should I be concerned or not?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have messed up to many promising starts of relationships just because of the crappy DJ rules. Break them, and if you do a mistake, you will learn first hand instead. Most DJs are adept at getting a girl but below average in keeping them.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Rules/Techniques work for the high school crowd where you can fool around with mental games, which is why there are continuing flood of high school morons who think gaming a women is equating to real life dating.

Oh I just checked out your age, you're still not in the real world yet.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
why kid it is not about rules or techniques or tactics, it is about what you feel about the woman. If you feel she is a good catch or would be a good relationship type, as long as you dont turn into an AFC, you will be find. What I mean by turning into an AFC, is by allowing her to walk over you and so on. Take things slow with her, dont start have feeelings yet, but if you cant help your feelings, then just dont turn to an AFC. That being in love feeling is only bad when you dont know how to control it, like nice guys do, and start over doing **** like buying her stuff and kissing ass. However, that being in love feeling is actually a good feeling, just control it and not turn AFC, and you will be fine bro.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, I know I'm not being a doormat- far from it. I am of course just acting myself, joking about and things are going well. I was just a bit worried about killing off the challenge factor. This one is a keeper!

I appreciate the advice about just using your intuition PVSSYEATER, I just think that it's good to make sure the general gist of what you're doing is on track now and then. hey, the last time I just went with my intution with girls it told me that presents were the way forward! RIP AFC.

SkullCrusher, I go to a 6th form college which, I feel, is a pretty mature establishment. Unless of course you're sticking Uni life into the world of fakeness too. Which i guess is fair. Never the less, DJ 'mindgames' have never worked for me (over the last 2 years) so I'd rather keep going intuitively. Lol, I'm with you on the HS morons thing though: if we keep clicking this will be the first relationship (if you can call the others that) that didn't stem from me and a girl being drunk and in the same place.

I fuggin rock.

Edit: 2nd.