Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking new ground.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to throw an idea to you guys,a nd see what you think about it.

I want to take a step back for a second and talk about the advice on this site. Which is bloody excelent.

Eloquent b|tchers accepted, I think it's fair to say that this is one of the most impressive (free) sources of information for getting girls on the internet.

Not just that infact, I've turned my life around becasue of this site. On a pretty base level, but working up from that it's affected my whole life.

However, you always get a lot of talk about people wanting to explore new paths in seduction. Do crazy new stuff, instead of regurgitate old ideas. Apparently like Matrix did with the Neg-Hit (just before my time, I think?). Thing is... girls only get so complicated. Taking a bit of a pragmatical view here, but if it gets you ass does it need to be any better?

So what do i suggest? Well, the frequent "new sosuaves" that pop up to try and re-invigorate the subject pain me a little bit. Sure, many of the Dons that get to where they want to be take their leave and don't post, but what we have here is still a great community of mostly young guys who have or will have a drive to get something big done.

So I suggest that the community as a whole spreads its wings and becomes teh foremost authority for guys trying to understand and succeed in other things. The Don Juan mindset isn't just about girls, it's about life.

Girls are just the icing on the cake, so why isn't there more about the actual cake?

Infact the board already leans that way.
To say this is a site just about getting girls is a downright lie.
There's already a health and fitness forum, and in the HS forum a post about studying was recently stickied. This site gets guys great with girls, so why not start consolidating all that knowledge and start branching out into new fields? And I don't mean just sticking everything in "Anything Else" (where I have an inklin this post may be sent :rolleyes:- even though it's about the limits of knowledge about seduction... :)rock: influence? me?))

Well, just my 50 pence. May be a smart idea, but what field next?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Do crazy new stuff, instead of regurgitate old ideas. Apparently like Matrix did with the Neg-Hit (just before my time, I think?).
Uhh, Matrix didn't invent the neg-hit. Go rent Gone With The Wind, that movie was made 70 years ago for god's sake.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is about getting women dude. Plain and simple.

Everything is based about being successful with women. Even stuff like health and fitness and being a success in life is only advised because it will get you more women.

It's lame to me that people have this mind-set of being a DJ is being this great guy who is successful in many facets of life. He does what he loves for a living, makes plenty of money, is physically fit, has great morals, and, uhh... oh yeah, then he gets some women on the side.

**** that. A DJ is just a pick up artist, plain and simple. Sound sleezy? Maybe it is, but it's true.

Don Juan wasn't this great guy. He slept with tons of women, plenty of which were everyday Janes. Nothing great there.

And I don't care what anyone says, EVERYONE on this site is looking how to get more woman. That is their sole motive, not to become a successful person in all walks of life.

If you came here to become a successful person in all walks of life (money, health, work, spirituality, relationships, and women), then you're just an absolute IDIOT.

If you want to be a successful person in life, what this site calls a "DJ", then you should find the best advice possible on how to get there.

And the best advice in the world is NOT on this site. Why the hell would you think so? Are you retarded? You think Pook will get you where you want to be faster and more effectively than self-improvement experts Brian Tracy/Larry Winget/Jack Canfield/Tony Robbins?

These people spend their entire lives teaching people how to take control of their lives and be successful in all areas. These are the people to listen to , the most talented self-help people with the best self-help out there.

But if you want vagina, which I know you really do deep down inside, then stay on this site and get the advice you need.

But if you want to really improve your life from all angles (work, finances, spiritual, emotional, relationships) then do yourself a huge favor and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS SITE and pick up the best books out there from the best people in the business of self-improvement.

Then, come back here when you want to get laid.

-Dominant

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree, standing up for yourself as a person, not taking crap about what YOU WANT or need is not JUST for getting women. Apply this attitude at work and see if it doesn't get you ahead. Becoming a DJ is seeing yourself as a worthy individual and WORTH the better things in life because you are a good person. Those that just want to get A$$ can do that, I think the true DJ's from this site have found that ALL areas of their life have improved because their belief in themselvesd and confidence had improved so greatly.
IMO :)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominant
Don Juan wasn't this great guy. He slept with tons of women, plenty of which were everyday Janes. Nothing great there.

And I don't care what anyone says, EVERYONE on this site is looking how to get more woman. That is their sole motive, not to become a successful person in all walks of life.

If you came here to become a successful person in all walks of life (money, health, work, spirituality, relationships, and women), then you're just an absolute IDIOT.
(- oh and to clarify first, I ment matrix re-invented the neg-hit, or something. Hey, perhaps I'm wrong with the example, nevermind, I'm sure you get what I am driving at.)

Anyway- A) The Don Juan of the play (which I assume you're refering to) was a prick. He was a mouldy apple in a basket of turds. I'm talking about the idea of one on this site.

My sole motive is to become more successful. Sure, I'm total open to girls too, but there is more to life than that. I came to this site not just to get girls, to get my LIFE back on track. If I'm a total idiot then why has it worked?

Yes, I also have noticed that the best advice in the world on other fields is not on this site, read my post again and you'll realise I'm saying IT COULD BE.

I feel we'll probably be agreeing to disagree on the subject but for me a Don Juan isn't just a pua. This site doesn't just help with girls, regardless of what people come here for in the first place.

Anyway, Dominant, I have no idea who you are but perhaps you focus on girls as a goal too much. Just a thought, I found a while ago the pick ups got more fun and more successful if you don't "focus your life on it". Do you work out? Who do you do it for? Still, if you've got game you've got game!