breaking it off? .. sheeeit

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have a problem.

I can't break up with chicks.

Okay well.. here is the situation i am in right now --- I'm with this chick, for about 2 or 3 months now... she's 20, i'm 20... she has big tits and a great body... i like big tits, and her face is nice too...

OKAY all that aside.. i think don't think she's good enough for me... I mean.. she'd do anything for me.. she caters to EVERYTHING.. maybe because I "have" her, i no longer want her...

okay, so i cheated on my last serious girlfriend. . . i was drunk . . but i feel like an ass about that, and i was an ass for doing that.. OK

I CAN'T BREAK UP WITH CHICKS. and i don't want to cheat again....

HOW? i took this chicks virginity!! how do i tell her, a month later, that i'm out?!!? how do i "BREAK" this chicks heart, without breaking her heart

bottom line is i'm not ready to be in a serious relationship, or a realationship period (excluding one with my ex)...

there has to be some sort of magic that will work in this situation...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Get her really mad at you, so she won't feel all broken up anymore :D

That was a joke, but it'd work.

Err...there's no easy way to tell her it's off.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
damnation.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I suppose you could start being REALLY nice to her, do everthing she says, and basically start acting super anti-DJ. That might drive her away.

Alternatively, you could just tell her it's off....of course she will be upset but she'll get over it soon enough. Don't stay in a realtionship just because you don't wanna hurt this girls feelings -in the long run it's not helping either of you.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
Well I suppose you could start being REALLY nice to her,
I agree, do an experiment for all of us. Act super AFC, see how long it takes, document all your stupidity. Tape it, we'll make a movie for all the other AFC's on the board who wonder why there g/fs arent attracted to their AFC cheat condoning AS5 (shark)

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
Well I suppose you could start being REALLY nice to her, do everthing she says, and basically start acting super anti-DJ. That might drive her away.
riiiiight... i do see the point

the thing is... this chick is ****ed

here is how much i don't care:

we were chilling at my place last night.. on my bed, watched a movie.. (don't see war of the worlds, its shyte) ... it finished after 1... i started making her watch south park on my computer... we made some chicken wings... ate them... watched more south park... anyways, she ends up passing out in my bed around 230 am... i stayed up till like 6 watching south park... i think i replied to this thread ^... and played a computer game............

i'm going home to toronto in a few days --- im not going to see her in 2 weeks, and the last time i nailed her was like.... last week (exams + she lives far)... so bottom line is................................ she is hot (problems: she's Too tall! ... and she has a white girl a$$, that and shes tooo fcuking TALKY!!!, FCUK!).................. and i had ZERO desire to bang her.. fcuk i didn't even want to kiss the b!tch...

i feel like such an ass for leading her on .

I could start to act like a total chump.. if i can remember how?!!!

sooooooo.. me being a horrible break up artist.. i mean.. i've broken up with chicks, but i HATE it when i think they've formed attachment... i don't even know if i wanna do it in person, she might be imbalanced or something fcuked like that..

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i am also horrible at breaking up with chicks... the last ltr i was in i attempted to act like an AFC.. smother the girl, tell her i want to be with her all the time.. and she ended up getting all giddy saying she was glad i felt the same way she did :confused:

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its hard.

Especially hard for me when I know it will completely break her heart.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear lord

Just man up and break up with her. You don't care about her and you dont want to be in a reltionship with her, then it only makes sense that you let her know how you feel.

Don't worry about scaring her for ever or anything. This sort of thing is bound to happen to her again in her lifetime, if not something infinately worse. And although you might feel bad after, I'm sure you'll get over it in no more then a week or two.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man up and do it right.
just tell her , you arent right for each other.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, now thers a new twist...

i've been talking to my ex... and we are basically getting back together.....or whatever, we'll see what happens... cause i just made out with her.. couldn't slam her because of period.....

ex doesnt know about new girl

new girl doesnt know its ex...

do you think its a good idea to just say i'm going back to my ex? .. or what? someone give me line to say to this girl to let her down...

-_-___ ALSO>> i'm leaving for toronto tomorrow... for christmas... and i won't be back for 2 weeks.. good idea to break up over the phone during the break?? ... I mean, i don't want to keep pretending.. but does it NEED to be in person

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
yaw