Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking into new social circles

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever broken into new social circles?

The social circles that I see currently existing are composed
solely from people who knew each other from high school. People do not have newer
social circles than that.

has anyone ever noticed this?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
TheLoner said:

Generally, you can't except through dating, F-ing, or being best friends with an existing member of that circle.

solely from people who knew each other from high school. People do not have newer

Yes, absolutely.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:

The easiest way to break into a new social circle is to send them all a picture of your Dong.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, social circles are cemented by high school. Some are cemented in college/university. But in my experience high school determines 90% of your social circle.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
In general, social circles are cemented by high school. Some are cemented in college/university. But in my experience high school determines 90% of your social circle.
I hate how high school determines 90% of your social circle. What if you moved around alot during high school, what happens to those people?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
I hate how high school determines 90% of your social circle. What if you moved around alot during high school, what happens to those people?
Not for me, aside from a few guys I play poker with I can hardly even remember the names of the people I went to high school with.

As for breaking in, it's mostly about becoming friends with someone in that circle who thinks you should be brought in. If they're someone that the others respect then if you're cool with them you're in like Flint. Sometimes it's as simple as getting invited to one of their parties, then you just gotta make a good first impression with the rest.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
this, even in college the circles are cemented by this