Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking Bad

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this show is incredible. If you guys want a show to watch I highly recommend this one. Have any of you guys seen it?

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the truth. I thought the junkie girl was super cute as well, too bad she was a junkie (kind of a turn-off).

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That show is a perfect example of how getting big from the ground up in the drug trade is an overall bad idea. I like that and Sons of Anarchy for showing stylized reasons why being a criminal is a sh*tty life but enjoyable to watch from the outside.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's fantastic. I like the overall tone.

I also like Dexter but lately it's jumped the shark with the whole incest angle and the changes in the character making him more sloppy and moral. It's a shame the first few seasons were amazing.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it... only seen the first 3 episodes though. I'm watching them on Netflix and they haven't added season 4 yet.

Incredible show, though.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm watching it on netflix too, just ended the 3rd season. I hope the 4th comes out quick because the ending was pretty suspenseful and I don't want to read what happens so I guess I'll have to wait.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I thought it was pretty gay, how, when Jesse was at the drug meeting where Gus handed him a gun, and Jesse made coffee, how after Jesse finished smoking the cigarette outside, he dropped it on the ground and then put it out with his foot. I mean, dude, this is a meth meeting, none of gus's henchmen security guards are gonna care about not being pollution friendly, and he's around a bunch of dirt so nothing will ignite because of the cigarette. He should flicked it a good distance or something and looked cool, considering this.

That scene is rather crappy, right up there with "if you could kill me... I'd already be dead!"
I don't know, the scene where Jesse comes to terms that he's the bad guy selling meth to the people in rehab was pretty intense.

Have you watched this from the beginning? You need to get in the flow of things and it makes much more sense. If you don't like the first episode, you won't like the show.