Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazilian girls

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone been 2 brazil I've been there twice love it any tips on traveling there? :up:

Reaction score
There are plenty of them here in the USA and they are beautiful but crazy.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA I knew you were gonna reply!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. My room mate and I made a trip to brazil last year. The roles are almost reversed there. Hot, and I mean smoking hot, girls overtly hit on foreign guys when you go there. They will literally fight each other to get at you if you have any sense of style. After hours parties for that particular week were spectacular.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to fall in love with a Brazillian stipper but she played me real good and gave me a fake number.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Lol. My room mate and I made a trip to brazil last year. The roles are almost reversed there. Hot, and I mean smoking hot, girls overtly hit on foreign guys when you go there. They will literally fight each other to get at you if you have any sense of style. After hours parties for that particular week were spectacular.
Where exactly was this. I spent some time in Rio, but had very little luck. All I found was hookers, and rich stuck up braz girls who think they are the sh!t.

If you remember the song, "girl from Ipa Nema," it says, "every day when she walks to the sea, she looks straight ahead not at me." The words exist for a reason. I did however have a much easier time in the country side where the girls are much friendlier.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - I don't know what he said since he's on my ignore list, but it's moments like this that reinforce my resolve to continue using the forum tools to make it a better place for ME. hahahaha. Try it.

As far as Brazilian girls, I've never been (yet) but so far for me filipinas are the most consistently hot and sweet women I've ever met.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Whatever, there's some blazing hot Brazillian hookers.
Ding ding ding!!!

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a future where American Men will give up on American Girls. They'll marry hot Foreign Women assuming that these Foreign Women are less stuck up, only to discover they were tickets to a green card.

Alas these Foreign Women would end up just like American Women, because after the green card is attained they become American Women.

Sucks doesn't it. Hahaha!

Anyway Brazilian women are smoking hot. And the hot stuck up ones are the most emotionally unstable of the bunch, makes for great sex.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Alas these Foreign Women would end up just like American Women, because after the green card is attained they become American Women.
Getting a green card doesn't magically go back in time and erase the 20+ years they spent being raised to embrace their femininity. I have known more than a dozen foreign women married to Americans, from Hungary, Philippines, Russia and Thailand. The vast majority stayed very sweet and female and make fantastic wives for the men they are with.

Of course nothing is 100%, but the odds seem vastly better.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Getting a green card doesn't magically go back in time and erase the 20+ years they spent being raised to embrace their femininity. I have known more than a dozen foreign women married to Americans, from Hungary, Philippines, Russia and Thailand. The vast majority stayed very sweet and female and make fantastic wives for the men they are with.

Of course nothing is 100%, but the odds seem vastly better.
You can also argue that not all American Women are beatches....."nothing is 100%".

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
There are plenty of them here in the USA and they are beautiful but crazy.
I get you.... I met a couple of brazilian girls here and they are nuts.....

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I live on the beach here in miami and u get alot of eurotrash but the brazilian girls r slamming I like salvador brazil it's so amazing do any of u have any travel tips to save money going there I read alot of tim ferris blogs and they r helpful. :p

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My family lives in brazil so I visit there alot. Unfortunately I still can't speak portuguese but most of my family can. brazilian chicks ARE fine, but most south american latinas are...like columbians and venezuelans.

the best tip for Brazil is to not look like a tourist, and I'm not saying this because of that turistas movie. If you wear very clean white sneakers they almost automatically can tell your a turista.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
You can also argue that not all American Women are beatches....."nothing is 100%".

How about 50%, as in there is a statistical 50% chance an American woman will file for divorce after an American man marries her?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
How about 50%, as in there is a statistical 50% chance an American woman will file for divorce after an American man marries her?
Um.. men also file for divorce.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I went to Brazil when I was 17.

The coastal cities are the best imo.. They're packed with gorgeous women.

Each city has their own special little carinval festival thingy going on. The nightlife doesn't start to pick up until like midnight. It is fvcking crazy.

The Brazilian culture is very sexually orientated. I have stories you would not believe.

I recommend Recife, Natal, Brasilia.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Can you two idiots stop discussing divorce in a thread about Brazilian women? Show the Brazilian women some fvcking respect. They're the hottest women on the planet. No fvcking doubt about it.