Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazen, Audacity, Courage......

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it what you like but being fearless is by far the most important quality to work on.

I am 31 and very well read. I have read over 200 books. That being said, the quality that seperates more successes from failures is Courage.

Time and time again in every biography, autobiography, success book, self help manual, works of fiction (i.e. Atlas Shrugged or the Fountainhead) and movies etc... the net sum of all of these heroes is Audacity.

In Eric Hoffer's book the true believers he lists the qualities of a leader. At the top of his list is Brazeness.

John Galt, the protagonist in Atlas Shrugged, was the most courageous person on the planet which ultimately made him efficacious in his desired outcome.

Roark in the Fountainhead is the ultimate example of fearlessness.

There is no magic pill with regards to gaining courage other than "throwing yourself in the fire" so to speak. But, like many other heroes of our time, the first step has to be taken and each one becomes easier. Whether it is asking some woman out on a date or standing in front of you peers to speak. Someone out there is doing it, has done it, or is about to do it. Why not you?

Habit. Make it a habit to be the most courageous person you know.

Habit. Make it a habit to do one uncomfortable thing each day, before noon!

Habit. Make it a habit to talk to COMPLETE strangers once a day.

Most people go through life worried about their day to day issues anyway. They aren't thinking about whether or not YOU are courageous.

So "Act as if" you are courageous every second, of every minute of every hour, of every day, of every year of your amazing life on this planet. Repetition is paramount.

The idea that we have "50,000" thoughts per day leads me to believe that if we think about how courageous, brazen, audacious and fearless we are for about 20,000 of them something magical will happen, EVERYDAY.

Besides, courageous people are so much more interesting to be around.

Your brain will do whatever you program it to do. The emotion you feel from doing something "scary" can be reprogrammed to the emotion of "delight", with practice and an unending thought process of the "state of being courageous".

I would welcome any additions to this.

Regards,

Ragnar Daneskjold, Pirate from Atlas Shrugged.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YYYYYAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
breaking habbit are hard as hell, especially when the atmosphere your in is not helping.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fortune favors the brave"

I agree wholeheartedly; bravery, audacity, ect, these things make you appear almost god like because so many people dont have them. Look at Caesar, during his life he took many risks and acted quite audaciously such that he went from a penniless nobody with a great name to the most important man in Rome. Caesar did not get there by being timid, he took crazy risks and followed through to the end.

Before I found this site I was a timid soul who never took risks, now I have found this wealth of positvity and information I try to take risks every day. I still struggle with my shyness but every day that passes is a day closer to achieving my goal. Now when my friends or I suggest something crazy to do I jump up eagerly to do it because it is both fun and funny. It feels good doing something you never thought you could before so easily!

Take risks! Doing so gives good stories for later. But most of all: have FUN!

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep you gotta conquer the FEAR, it's funny but walking up cold to a completely strange girl and starting up a conversation still scares me, when in essence it's so simple isn't it, if you just do it and when you do it's so liberating cos even if ya fark up at least you conquered the fear.

All the stuff on this site is excellent info but well theory is theory and practice is practice, I'd say most of us know enough to handle any situation the only thing to do is throw yourself on the fire;) Big difference between knowing the path and walking it and there's a lot you'll only learn out in the field.

There is too much fine a$$ on this planet to waste another day living in fear! my God what are we afraid of anyway, they're girls!;)