Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

branded WTF?

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound a little afc but F*ck it, imma post it anyway;)

Somewhat recently ive been getting this nickname after the principle of the school. yea, the guys a big black dude. my so-called friends gave me that nickname. It was all good and well at first but im thinkin theyre takin it too far already. I was gonna fix the problem the violent way but, hey, i thought that wasnt my style. I mean i dont look like him (hell, im almost scrawny) but they just taunt me like that to show theyre insecurities and get some laughs, so i think theyre not worthy to roll with me.

my question to you guys is how do i diminish this nickname and getting dissed all the time by the guys i hang around with. Im thinkin i should diss them till they learn to respect the top dawg b/c i know theyre very worried about how they look in front of people and rather would have folks laughin at me than them.

yea, so im thinkin i should just move on to my "true blue" cooler friends , i dont like soundin like a Pu$$Y but im tired of their sh*t.

thanks
:D

(remember non-violent)

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

on the paragraph close to the last one i meant "ditch" them

Gawd... even the teacher feels sorry for me for some reason WTF? i dont want no old lady feelin sorry for me. and i dont like bein the laughin stock. If my plan doesnt work out i can prolly take a crowd of people out ;) :D

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i cant solve your problem but you have to remember thats part of being a DJ, when you start pulling ahead of the game, people get jealous, they envy you for what you have and you have to realize that its going to happen.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the nickname lol?

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

its baby ginlack(principals last name) or ginlack's baby WTF?

well if u knew how the principal really was you would think it was funny
:rolleyes:

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big deal. You're friends gave you a nickname. Who gives a sh!t?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had so many nicknames last year.. Aside from Dustin or Dusty (my actual name) people called me Ralph (from the simpsons), professional haircut, twenty dollar bill, and others. They did it as an attempt to piss me off, but after realizing I didn't give a rat's ass what they called me, they stopped.

If these guys aren't your only friends, then don't hang around them as often, or not at all. They'll get the point sooner or later.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad? One day me and my gf were making out after school in an alley. I was swearing athletic pants, but the cotton kind so your d*ck won't really pop out too much if you're hard. So we were against a wall and then I had a stiffy (although you could only see like 2 inches of it popping out) and my best friend came by and saw...it. I had the name "Little Franklin" for about well until 1 month school ended. Thankfully he never told any girls and he kept it on our little group (and only the guys). I still was made fun of a little bit, but I told him one day to f*ckin cut it out cause it wasn't cool at all and it was getting old. Just tell your friends straight up. If they don't understand, f*ck em.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
no use worrying too much

thanks guys

i should just squash it,,,,and squash my so-called homie

its gettin pretty old and yesterday i just came to school to find out he spread my nickname to the freshmen, disrespect from freshmen?! WTF?

o well thats the breaks heh

i wanted to fckin rip his lips off
hes an attention freak
hey i got other cooler friends anyway
its just that ive never felt so betrayed

peace,
ron

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
deal with it

handle ur business ,if u gotta sock somebody in d mouth out the clear blue sky,just do it,why? A) fighting back verbally ,will seem childish ,and they'll keep doing it B) ignoring it is ***** ,just don't let it get 2 u where u have 2 avoid them ,or start altering ur life cuz of this ,just get it over with!the sooner the better!,Smack the **** out of somebody then move on>