Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Branch swinging primates

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can tell branch swinging is an unspoken acceptable practice amongst the female species. Personally I find it insulting and have rejected many women who have tried it. What really gets my goat is branch swing overlap. This is where the woman retains the boyfriend until she is certain the new branch will not break.

So I'm just putting this out there to see what you guys think and how you respond to these situations. I think it lowers value and self worth if you are willing to accept a women under these circumstances.

Mxrider01

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.....women need that security net. Drop em' like its hot

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Window,
I can see your point,In the past it has happened to me.....Bit of an upset to the ego,but I was always the realist....without a steady outlet for my carnal lusts,having assured myself about the health risk,I just cast a blind eye,until as Mr Micawber says "something turns up"......Stillagain..."He who is without sin,let him cast the first stone"....We should have another survey (Tee Hee).

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
window said:
From what I can tell branch swinging is an unspoken acceptable practice amongst the female species. Personally I find it insulting and have rejected many women who have tried it. What really gets my goat is branch swing overlap. This is where the woman retains the boyfriend until she is certain the new branch will not break.

So I'm just putting this out there to see what you guys think and how you respond to these situations. I think it lowers value and self worth if you are willing to accept a women under these circumstances.
"Accepting" a woman who is still stuck on another branch is definitely a non-starter.

"F*cking" her while she's still stuck on another branch...that's a horse of a different color. :D

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I find it insulting and have rejected many women who have tried it
To you or from you? If from you, then no, you didn't reject them. They rejected you.

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? ? ?

Try English Please !

Scaramouche said:
Dear Window,
I can see your point,In the past it has happened to me.....Bit of an upset to the ego,but I was always the realist....without a steady outlet for my carnal lusts,having assured myself about the health risk,I just cast a blind eye,until as Mr Micawber says "something turns up"......Stillagain..."He who is without sin,let him cast the first stone"....We should have another survey (Tee Hee).

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Squirrels. Bang the sh!t out of them but under no circumstances start a serious relationship. You'll just end up being the next branch to snap.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
From what I can tell branch swinging is an unspoken acceptable practice amongst the female species. Personally I find it insulting and have rejected many women who have tried it. What really gets my goat is branch swing overlap. This is where the woman retains the boyfriend until she is certain the new branch will not break. .
To justify and disguise the worst of their hypergamous nature, women who branch swing frequently concoct "abuse" accusations about the old branch or exaggerate his negative qualities.
I wonder how many clueless chumps have been the subject of character assassinations on GNO's.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
I read on therawness about how pimps used to deal with branch-swinging *****s. Absolutely great

She needs to pay a leaving fee to the old pimp, a bond to the new pimp, and then the two pimps meet up to pass the *****'s possessions and settle the situation without a female in the middle stirring both pimps up separately and blowing things out of control.

Unfortunately we can't have a system like this in normal relationships. But I will not accept a branch swinger into my life without a massive investment on her part to get me there, and even then I'll probably dump her a month later anyway.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they can swing to you, then can easily swing to another branch. No respect for women who can't end a relationship before moving on to the next.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what all the outrage is about.
First off, ALL girls have boyfriends, right (as we've been told so many times here)? So of course she is going to have to branch swing to get to you. If you're not going to date branch swingers good luck finding a girl.

Secondly, guys want the best value mate they can attract too. Girls just go about it in a different way. A guy will fvck five women at once and pick the one he likes the best. Women tend more to be serial monogomists. So they keep a boyfriend until they find one they like better, then grab that one. If you get caught on the wrong end of this it can be unpleasant, but there shouldn't be much surprise about it.

The trick for a guy is to make sure you're on the high branch. Make sure you're a high enough value guy so that if she wants to branch swing she has nowhere to go but down.

It's disturbing for men because we tend to be more loyal in our relationships (not faithful, but loyal). Give us a nice girl and we're more likely to be satisfied.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go as far as to say that all women do this. Especially as dusk approaches on the relationship, to quote Doc Love: "women always have another turkey lined up".

One way or another, it's almost always true.