Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Braddock Inner Game Seminar Review LA July 2009

TheJive

Reaction score
Does the community need another Inner Game seminar? Tons of articles have been written on the subject and RSD has probably up till now put out the definitive word on this seemingly nebulous area of game.

That is until Braddock’s Inner Game seminar. Once again Love Systems has shown why it remains the one stops shop for all the cutting edge advancements in dating science. Science being the key word here and Braddock being one it’s foremost innovators. If Mystery and RSD and all the earlier guys could be said to be the Newton’s of this field than Braddock and the Love Systems crew are proving to be it’s Einstein’s.

Science is what the subject of inner game has hereto lacked and what Braddock injects into and nails it down to hard data and real world application. This isn’t the usual fluff of here are you mantra’s, here is why you’re a *****, now you know – go out and get laid!

In my opinion game can be broken down to 95% inner game and 5% outer game. I believe naturals prove this. A lot of naturals make tons of tactical errors in field yet pull better results for the most part. If outer game was the key, this wouldn’t be so. The problem is inner game is BEHAVIOR. I think this is one of the breakthroughs that Braddock has found and the community has been lacking.

Behaviors are a result of a life time of programming on the subconscious level and the neuro-chemical level – hell they may even be said to be the same thing. I don’t know. I haven’t read as many books on the subject as Braddock has seem to have digested. The man has poured through tons of journals and books relating to peptides, mirror neurons, neuronets, the frontal cortex and how it all relates to why your inner game is the way it is. Not to mention he pours in a healthy dose of what makes naturals tick, culled from first hand observation (he grew up around many naturals, including his brother).

This seminar explains why traditional tactics for improving one’s inner game aren’t that effective. Most of the bad behaviors we accumulate in life come from wiring our brain in a certain way through conscious and then subconscious programing. The subconscious does not operate on logic. To “know” how you should be acting and then repeat affirmations to yourself or listen to endless talks on how to be “alpha” only attacks things at the logical level.

The remedy is to literally rewire your brain. Braddock’s seminar is chock full of exercises to create a somewhat pavlovian route to improving your inner game in a scientific and measurable way. This is key. You need to be able to track your progress. But it takes time. Braddock says anywhere from 30-45 days to make a new habit.

Braddock infuses this seminar with genuine enthusiasm for the content. This makes even the dry science exciting. He spends is much time as nesessary to make sure each student understands the content and knows EXACTLY how to implement it in a consistent way to get results. He even took the seminar overtime to ensure that everyone got it. He literally wont let you leave until you know how to use the material. It’s not enough for him to have knowledgeable students; he wants students that know how to act on their knowledge. In addition he provides the names of the books he drew research from for anyone that wants to go to the source materials.

In short Braddock’s Inner Game seminar is not simply a talk on the proper mindsets one must have in order to be successful in both dating and life, but an exact method, based on real hard scientific data for changing your behavior.

I highly recommend everyone take this seminar. This is the bootcamp of inner game. You won’t regret it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.