Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt and MOJO

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A game plan for you:

Walk, talk, and act like Brad Pitt.

also,

Kick in the MOJO..ie:

Drop your game down, catch another gear and keep both hands on the wheel..

BTW, never make love or have sex...Only give her wild monkey sex like she has never had before..

cavedweller

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think walking and talking as if you were Brad Pitt might work, but I hope you don't actually mean to copy the way he talks and the way he walks because you will always compare yourself to him (and lose) which will then bring down your self confidence.

My advice is **** what the competition is doing. Be the best YOU. Be fly, be funny, but be YOU. I used to have low self confidence because I used to want to be like the good looking guys, I have more confidence now because I love me for me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realtalk said:
I think walking and talking as if you were Brad Pitt might work, but I hope you don't actually mean to copy the way he talks and the way he walks because you will always compare yourself to him (and lose) which will then bring down your self confidence.

My advice is **** what the competition is doing. Be the best YOU. Be fly, be funny, but be YOU. I used to have low self confidence because I used to want to be like the good looking guys, I have more confidence now because I love me for me.

those are words to live by