Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Braces at 18 and a hair thing also

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably having braces on as my teeth are quite bad (just the top front 4 but still). Anyone else got / had braces at a late age?
If you start going out n other stuff, this can be embarassing.

Also if you have hair that sticks up do you hav any suggestions?
I get mine done with clipper. People tell me this makes it grow funny and scissor should be used to make it go, erm... normaler.

Any comments at all ?

:confused:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
I am probably having braces on as my teeth are quite bad (just the top front 4 but still). Anyone else got / had braces at a late age?

I get mine done with clipper. People tell me this makes it grow funny and scissor should be used to make it go, erm... normaler.

Any comments at all ?

I sometimes gel my hair up and make it spikey. I usually just like spiking the top of my head. The sides i leave alone. Whenever i got my haircut i used to just use clippers all the way around. Now, i use clippers for the sides of my head, and i use scissors for the top of my head. I havent heard that clippers make hair grow funny.

I had braces when i was younger but i did have to wear a retainer until i was 18 years old because i was missing a tooth (born without one). THat is more embarrassing than braces my friend, and in no time you will be out of them.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair is okay spiked but i look a bit stupid with it shaved. im gonna try the scissor thing next time i get it cut.

Any other comments ??

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
just to warn u johnmich that u're gonna get alot of hate on these boards for posting stuff like this

people here wanna talk about seduction techniques and field reports and all, they dont wanna know about ur little insecurities and hair problems.

go to the hairdresser and ask the experts wat looks good on u

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if the post is a little complainy.

I have wierd hair and just wanted suggestions.
I get my hair cut at this dodgy little place but just wanted to know what othes might suggest.

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
then dont go there, go to one in ur CBD or ask where your friends go. ask for something trendy

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got invisalign at 19. They're awesome except they feel kinda weird. No one can even tell unless I point them out. But then again not everyone can use invisalign so ask your orthodontist if you can. Chances are if you waited till you were 18 to get them they're not that bad.

As for the hair just experiment with gels it's kinda hard to tell what you're looking for.

Vasa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich

Any comments at all ?

I am 18 and on November 14 is gonnna be an anniversary of me having braces, haha. I still have one year to go.... yeah braces suck when trying to score chix. Lucky for me one of the hottest girls in school had braces herself so we weren't embarased of each other. But in College it kinda sux.... but oh well, i meet a girl here and there who doesn't care about me having braces, also it does bring down my confidence.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should have braces. Props to you for getting it done and you're gonna thank yourself when you get them off. As for the hair, clippers make your hair stick up because they don't let the hair lay naturally when it's done. Do you have "corners" on the back of your head? The solution is to get scissored all over the head. If you go anywhere halfway decent to get your hair done, you can probably force them to use scissors. You'll like the results a lot better too.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a reply i wanted but i know now, that this thread is a bit pointless. I was just investigating the scissor/clipper thing.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get braces now.

serious picking up will not start until you're atleast the age of 21..

I need braces. I never worried about it at 15.

at 18 i thought it was too late, but looked into it anyway. Mum said she couldn't afford it, and I had no money.

I'm no 22. and my teeth are the thing i'm by far most self concious about. I'm still able to pick up HB7+ girls on 90% of the nights i sarge. So straight teeth are not the be all and end all. But i'd love to have straight teeth.

Sure it would have cost me 20-40 pickups, and probably 4-5 sex. + slowed the development of my game. But I think I could have quickly recovered once they were off.

We'll never know.

I won't ever get them now.

(also I looked into invisalign. That can only help minor issues.)