Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bra snapping = good kino?

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good c/f move. A long time ago, a friend of mine who was a natural DJ freshmen year of HS would always snap bras of these hot chicks sitting infront of him and the giggled and ****.

Im not sure if it still works but I definetly want to try it, but Im not sure what level of comfort I would need in order to make it work and so the girl would slap me or look uncomfortable.

I think that if you got it off, this wuold definetly seperate you from the herd of nice guys out there as its kinda sexuall to snap it.

I have yet to field test it

Any comments on this or as anyone tried it?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this kind of kino will work because anybody who tries that would either be a person who is comfortable with himself or daring (both good). Last time, I saw this happening was in grade 8 (!), but I haven't really seen this in high school.

Like you said, this will definitely help you stick you from the nice guys, although I think this takes more nerve than other types of kino. While it seems possible that the girl will get angry, I don't think this is likely. If the girl isn't very comfortable with you, you will probably create an awkward scene. If you test, let us know how it goes.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a girl you don't know giving you a wedgie, and try to think of how turned on you would be.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this type of C&f works great, don't over do it on te same girl though. (Maybe once or twice) I have a friend he did it to a whole table in lunch and he said 1 of the girls got jealous. Which makes it even better. The reason I said don't overdo it is because I did it to the girl, then was looking at photos with her then did it again, and then maybe 2 more times an she was like "Stop!" (In a little whiny girly voice) She always does that though so I don't know how accuracte it would be but I still had my arm around her so not sure how she felt.

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
What level of comfort do you guys think is necesary for this, I can think of 1 SHB who would probably think its funny/cute about it but thats because I have a lot of rapport with her

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends..a gentle snap..good..a full out pull and release..not so much.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
This could definitely get you hit with a sexual harassment complaint if you don't know the girl well enough.