Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD Women success stories?

ostap1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who went through the LTR drama with one of these witches and either tamed them, had them change their behaviors eventually, worked things out and had/have a successful relationship. Is there such a thing or is it just plain wishful thinking. I'm currently going through the stressed out stage after dating one for a year and she left me for another dude back in March. On one hand I knew she was wrong for me and was a blessing in disguise that she left, but on the other I still think about her constantly and mostly miss the sex and her vibrant off the wall personality. yeah she had major pissed off modes, but when she was fun, she was real fun and that roller coaster ride of emotions is something that I got used too and am now detoxing from. it's weird but I kind of miss it, but know tha tthat type of behavior is not normal.

I don't know about your BPD veterans out there, but it seems like the personality is soooo far out there and soo different that any women I've met in my life that it seems that it is going to be a rather difficult task to find a woman who has a lively personality but is also not crazy and is not a user, gold digger. attention wh0re, etc. I guess what I'm trying to find out from you guys is your sides of the war stories and how you dealt with them and if anyone actually is in a relationship with one of these women and how are you trying to handle it knowing that she has the problem.

I'm starting to feel better but this sh1t still bothers me, and especially when she left me for the dude (who spent 8 yrs. in jail and looks like John Cena) and later on (when she tried to be "friends" with me) told me that she had better sex with him than with me and he has a bigger d1ck. I know she said that because she knew it would hurt my feelings and lower my self esteem but I also know that she is not with him any longer and her feelings are nonexistent as she has no real personality or sense of self worth.

She knows me too well and knows how to push the right buttons as when we first started out as "friends" (she had a bf at the time) I used to get soo nervous around here at times and when it came down to us hooking up months later I actually had ED problems with her (AFC to to the tenth power). I overcame all that but nonetheless she had crazy control over me and it was always her way or the highway but she made it seem like I was in charge (very cunning and manipulative). A complete user who never worked and spent all the time at my house and constantly called me day and night (which made me become very used to her thinking I was in "love"). Man she had me good and now after two months of NC, I am beginning to feel that she will start trying to get a hold of me any day/ week now. I know that I have to be strong willed and not answer. Anyways, any thoughts to share fellas?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You started this same thread yesterday. The only real success story with BPD's is successfully walking away.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ostap1 said:
Is there anyone out there who went through the LTR drama with one of these witches and either tamed them, had them change their behaviors eventually, worked things out and had/have a successful relationship. Is there such a thing or is it just plain wishful thinking.
SO you are still thinking and hoping that there is some precedent amongst our BPD war stories to offer you hope for a successful reconciliation with this creature.
Your post illustrates the tragic nature and the impotent thinking of a man who is still "in love" with a woman with mental illness.

Life is not fair buddy, and least of all after you separate from Satan's daughter. My personal experience with one taught me.

Let your healing begin now with the acceptance of the death of your dream.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of her like a gambling addiction. You had some really high highs (and low lows) playing the table but you lost all your cash before you could win the big pot (the myth of her being exclusive/loving you). You keep thinking there's a way to get it (ie her and those highs) back to make everything right. However (assuming you're not a gambling addict!) you know with zero doubt that the gambling addict will never get it back and will continue to throw away more and more until their entire life has been destroyed.

You're lucky - you're down a few thousand (a few yr's worth) but you still have your house, car, job, friends, family and most of your sanity. A fool buys more chips right now. But a man walks away (moves forward with life), gets busy, forgets all about her, rebuilds his castle (to steal from Vulpine's analogy) and before he knows it this experience is but another lesson learned in his life towards becoming a man.

ostap1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the great advice- you are all are seriously the sh1t and this site and my experience seriously taught me very valuable life lessons and made me a better men nit just with women in the future but inner growth and peace as well. We all go through trials and tribulations in life, some more serious than others, but the key is to gain wisdom and knowledge from our downfalls and turn them around to make our life more better and complete. I see that now and know that everything really does happen for a reason- god forbid she got pregnant (which she really wanted to) and then even marriage. I would have been seriously fuked for life. I will keep on searching for high quality women out there while she suffers for the rest of her life and never will be truly happy. How sad, but life is life. Peace.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ostap1,
Yes you just have to move on mate,many of these girls are flawed diamonds,and it can be hard...It is axiomatic,that nothing in the Universe is ever destroyed you can only transform one state of being to another,just so with obsessions,you cannot really get rid of one only subsume it in another....don't be too fussy just spin plates for a while.