Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD.......This can be the end result.....

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you hear all the" run forest run" and "get away , far away" and "leave now while you can" stuff on SS regarding personality disordered women.....they are highly dangerous.

Listen to the guys on this forum, this is the extreme end I grant you, but as I started reading the article I thought of BPD and lo and behold 2/3rds down the article the dreaded letters BPD came up.

The prosecution said Edgington had a borderline personality disorder, was emotionally unstable and regularly blamed others for her situation,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21653018

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She only did six years for killing her own mother. If not for the bvllsh!t justice system letting her go so early, she would have still been in jail and not able to kill again. I would think that a man would have received a longer sentence for the same crime.

I think she's more schizophrenic than bpd. Committing murder is not really bpd style - they would just manipulate a man into doing it for them, which means statistics are impossible to keep. There may be more bpd-induced murders than we will ever know. Every time that one guy kills another over a girl, I feel like there is a good chance bpd was involved somewhere in the scenario.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell people all the time -- but they don't want to hear -- that every mental illness has degrees. Some are afflicted but high functioning, while others are so diseased that they are morbidly ill.

A friend who used to work in a hospital told me all kinds of stories. One day a guy came in complaining of rectal pain. When left alone in an examination room, he searched for and found a proctoscope, and stuck the entire instrument up his azz, including the eyepiece. It was lodged in his large intestine and required emergency surgery to remove. This guy was morbidly ill with homosexuality. (Faggots: no point trying to look up Latin terms for shoving-things-up-your-butt-disease. I'm not buying it.)

Forget trying to wife up a BPD.

Forget staying with her and trying to work it out.

Do not forget the early warning symptoms for mental illnesses.

Never blow it off as "everybody's crazy."

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
seems to me this woman knew what she was doing, she wasnt hearing voices commanding her to kill someone, her emotions may have been all over the place but despite asking for help, I dont think she told anyone she was going to kill, had she done so, this wouldnt have happened