Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD Insanity

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
papawapa said:
I spent 13 years in borderland. I was fortunate to get out alive. In the end I was a shell of the man I once was.

Gtfo now. Save yourself from her insanity. Block her number or change yours. Go ghost. Dont explain yourself. Just be done. I am telling you it is for the best.

Why would you want to have a 'relationship' with a mentally ill woman? You realize that she is not healthy and therefore incapable of having a healthy relationship?
There are millions of women out there, plenty that can bang well, go find a good one.

holy f@ck 13 years... have you got over her yet? or is she still in your head somewhere?

i did 3 years with mine, on and off... and i feel totaly mind f@cked, and addicted...

the only way out for me was GHOST... it was the only way!

man i can't even believe i considered marrying this girl, even moving in with her... she would have destroyed me!

only 2 weeks out, and i,m stunned at how stupid i have been

they get you with there looks and good sex... but they do not love you!

they will stroke your ego, make you feel good... but it's not love

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I am over her. No way i will go back to that living hell. It took going no contact and banginga few chicks.

JWT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. The urge to explain myself is still there. I need to ignore it.

DatDude1435

Reaction score
JWT, I was in an 11 month relationship with a diagnosed Bipolar Disorder. But these are just labels psychiatrists use loosely. They will often diagnose a BPD as being Bipolar since most insurances don't cover personality disorders and Bipolar is a mood disorder. Also BPD carries a stigma, so they try to avoid that diagnosis at all costs. Anyhow, after 11 months, I was completely broken. She sucked the life out of me. I suggest you get out if you're strong enough. Easier said than done.

JWT

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after leaving a vm yesterday, I text her and say I am busy and unable to talk now or later on in the evening as I have plans. That infuriated her and she accused me of not wanting to talk to her. Then she said she is breaking up with me but still kept texting. I said my parting words and now can move on.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JWT said:
So after leaving a vm yesterday, I text her and say I am busy and unable to talk now or later on in the evening as I have plans. That infuriated her and she accused me of not wanting to talk to her. Then she said she is breaking up with me but still kept texting. I said my parting words and now can move on.
Stick to your guns and if you need encouragement and/or a kick in the a** you can count on the forum. :up:

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JWT said:
Just keep in mind....they can not change...do not try to explain their behavior because you can not add reason to irrational people....and expect that if you do go back to her that this type of behavior will be the norm and it will never change. Run Forrest Run!!!! It is not you....its them. Abe

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am pretty certain mine was bdp.... but i have also been reading up on
passive agressive woman & she pretty much fills the bill there too

when she is annoyed, communication breaks down.. silent treatments... walking away... leaving or going to bed

holding grudges... witholding sex... hot & cold, push & pull

never ever apologizing.... man the whole relationship felt fake!

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS BODERLINE HELL

JWT

Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
i am pretty certain mine was bdp.... but i have also been reading up on
passive agressive woman & she pretty much fills the bill there too

when she is annoyed, communication breaks down.. silent treatments... walking away... leaving or going to bed

holding grudges... witholding sex... hot & cold, push & pull

never ever apologizing.... man the whole relationship felt fake!

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS BODERLINE HELL
Sounds all too familiar. Even though I am not a doctor and can't officially diagnose, she fits BPD to a T. Except for the suicide threats and self-mutilation part that is very common with BPD. Maybe I just haven't seen it yet. In only nine months, and after peeling back more layers of the onion, I kept finding out more and more, especially pathological lies and broken promises. Thanks again all for the support!