Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD GF of 3 yrs is insane

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I was looking back at most of the girls I have dealt with in the past and all are fvcking AW's/BPD. I don't toss that label around lightly as I see my friends date normal girls and can see the difference.
With my current BPD we have a long past. We dated for 2 years in college lived together for a year of that. Broke up and didn't talk for like 2 years. Then we talked again and live together now its been over a year. Between her I dealt with a couple of AW's but nothing to the degree the current one is. Back in the day she pulled some scandalous sh1t but I didnt know what the heck was wrong with her until I found this site. I would leave and she would svck me back in.
I understand why they do certain actions but I don't understand why it is so hard for them to stop. She admitted the other day she gets in a vicious cycle with guys and sabatoges sh1t and wants to relive the a traumatic situatoin in the past and wants her ego feed cause she has such lse.
She claims shes been unhappy in our relationship but thats not news to me shes been saying that sh1t forever and probalby says it to every guy she dates. I say wtf do you do that sh1t grow up etc. THen shell be cool then shell get depressed and do fvcked up sh1t and wreak havoc.
I dont want to get into details about the roller coasters she makes thats for another time but I just wanted to rant. Its funny cause the dudes shell gave attention too are chumps ugly dudes that are skinny and out of shape dorks who immediately fawn over her. Its too hard for me to leave cause weve had such a past. I call her out all the time on her sh1t I dont know if she likes that or she wants a dude to just keep quite and let her do whatever. I aint like that. Fvcking b1tch.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
The other day I was looking back at most of the girls I have dealt with in the past and all are fvcking AW's/BPD. I don't toss that label around lightly as I see my friends date normal girls and can see the difference.

Hmmm okay, so if that's the case, WTF are you thinking staying with this head-case?? Also see the part in bold above.... there's one common denominator in all those situations.....YOU!!

With my current BPD we have a long past. We dated for 2 years in college lived together for a year of that. Broke up and didn't talk for like 2 years. Then we talked again and live together now its been over a year. Between her I dealt with a couple of AW's but nothing to the degree the current one is. Back in the day she pulled some scandalous sh1t but I didnt know what the heck was wrong with her until I found this site. I would leave and she would svck me back in.

Knowing she's unstable and not capable of having a healthy relationship is a death sentence for any guy; you must enjoy torturing yourself because there isn't ONE reason you should be dating her.

I understand why they do certain actions but I don't understand why it is so hard for them to stop.

Its not your job to understand them, it IS your job to understand that its not healthy for you to be involved with this kind of girl...

Its funny cause the dudes shell gave attention too are chumps ugly dudes that are skinny and out of shape dorks who immediately fawn over her.

Who's the bigger chump... the guy who has all this knowledge on BPD and knows he shouldn't be with her and STILL stays, or the "skinny ugly dudes who fawn over her??"

Its too hard for me to leave cause weve had such a past.

This is the answer to the story; you have low self worth and can't stand to be alone so you stay with this nut-job. Work on your inner game, and stop looking for happiness in women.

I call her out all the time on her sh1t I dont know if she likes that or she wants a dude to just keep quite and let her do whatever. I aint like that. Fvcking b1tch.

Like I said; your either completely clueless or enjoy torture.... I'm inclined to think its the torture you crave and drama that she creates..

PIMP

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"but I don't understand why it is so hard for them to stop"

"Once upon a time there was a serpent who was badly injured in a fight with another animal. It managed to slither away to safety but would have surely died if a benevolent man had not seen it suffering by the side of the road. The goodly man carefully wrapped the snake up and took it to his house, where he bestowed the kindest and gentlest care on the snake until it was healed and could return to the wild. Just as the man was releasing the serpent back into the grass, the ungrateful snake turned and bit him on the hand.

"What did you do that for?" cried the man, who knew that the bite of this particular snake was usually fatal. "Didn't I take care of you when no one else would?"

The snake shrugged (no small feat for a snake!) and replied to the benevolent--and now doomed-- man, "What did you expect? You knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

She is what she is.

Her brain works differently from other girls.

Her brain works differently from normal humans.

She is not and never will be normal.

Treatment for them varies and does not completely cure the condition even in the best of cases because BPD is what they literally are to their core.

Like a snake is a snake, a wolf is a wolf, a bat is a bat and a cat is a cat a BPD is a BPD.

She is human but still a different form of life than you at least mentally.

To conclude that parable of the snake I posted in italics applies to a great degree but not totally since most men don't know what they are dealing with when they get involved with a borderline.

This parable moreso applies to guys who keep getting involved with borderlines and wondering why things never work out for the better or why the girl can't just "get over it" and conquer her condition.

They are what they are and there is no "getting over" this for them.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
god she is a snake lol. "Oh you pay for a lot of stuff, pay for majority of vacatoins and give me some gifts here and there, pick me up when I need a ride, always help me out, give me money when I need it, set up fun activities, include me in your most of your plans, never flirt or cheat on me even though I know u can, well for doing all that, Ill just take and take, flirt with dudes, not give you gifts and be cheap, leave in the middle of night drunk and drive to YOUR friends house and rail lines all night with my 40yr old coke head friend, stay at my friends house and not come home and turn off my phone for 3 days, blame you for being possessive and controlling because you dont want me staying out till 8am hanging with randoms and doing coke all night, get mad cuase you dont want me to drive fvcked up, shun you from all my friends and family (been together 3 fvcking years and never met her parents), exlcude you from my plans, make you look like a monster to everyone, oh by the way can you make me a sandwich and go to the store and pick me up something pleeeaassse.
Thats her in a NUTshell.
I am a fvcking idiot for being with her everyone tells me she is crazy. BUt Ive known her for so long that i want a crazy girl deep down inside. She sure as hell fools my parents cause they love her. LOL. They think she is so nice and a good girl. I tell myself just get a normal girl who doesnt do drugs and act scandalous. I guess thats what Im drawn too. Honestly i dont even know what its really like to be with a good girl i need to do that though.

Two doays ago we got in a fight (fri night) she was flirting with that skinny f@g and I called her out. She got mad, we were both drunk. She told me earlier in the week she was goin up to see her friend (hour away). Well she got so mad she wanted to drive all fvcked up to where ever (she has a DUI already). I told her no and took her keys. I get in the shower and heard the door slam. she grabbed her extra set and drove off. She texted and said Im going to pick up my 40yr old coke head friend be back. I called her, when i saw her leave she had a bunch of sh1t with her like sh1t for the weekened. She said she would be back i was like ya right i saw you. she hung up I tried calling her again. I then texted her "god ur fvcked up your a low life im sick of your sh1t go fvck yourself, grow up and stop acting like a 5 yr old." No reply.
I called her the next day at 4pm she answered. I said blah blah blah where di you go last night "oh i went to my friends (hour away friend). I was like oh ok , sorry and she said sorry. I called my friend after to see what he was doing that night. He was like oh were you with your girl cause i called blah (mutual friend whose a guy and friends with the skinny f@g) I was like uh no, my friend was like yea your girl answered his phone when i called at 530 am.

I texted her and called her and Im assuming she atleast made out with that skinny dude. She didnt reply. I then said yes or no yes i leave for good no im sorry and well leave it alone. She said whatever i didnt do sh1t we were with bunch of people. Then she started saying her usual sh1t about being unhappy and let her go yadda yadda same old story.

Well that was saturday, i texted her some funny sh1t she replied blah balh. Then i called her sun to see when shes coming back. Her phone was off and now its 2 am mon and her phone is still off. she works tomorrow so Im guessing shes going to just drive there straight. Im just waiting for the call saying im moving out get me off the lease or my parents are pyaing my rent blah blah blah same old sh1t everytime when she does something fvcked up and I call her out. I texted her Im worried about her cause I kind of am but knowing her she got with some old ex or something. shes pulled this sh1t before where her phone was off for like 3 days.
Hows that for some fvcked up sh1t.
God i remember when were together the first time around i was like god what am I doing wrong im messing things up. Now i know its all her and not me. It really is the its not you its me. shes said that and im like you are right on target.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD=insane and undateable. Any other questions?????