Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD documentary video

brokenupinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no patience for mental illness least of all BPD.Having lived with a BPD woman for 12 years I've had my share of that.
What's with the chick on the 3rd video?....7min of her smoking Kools....who cares about your inner turmoil (by the way,she is also hystrionic),yeah baby you are in a "movie".Also what's with the sad piano always playing behind?,it should be the theme form the Exorcist!
All I care about is not to give any of these people 5min of my life.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
brokenupinside said:
I have no patience for mental illness least of all BPD.Having lived with a BPD woman for 12 years I've had my share of that.
What's with the chick on the 3rd video?....7min of her smoking Kools....who cares about your inner turmoil (by the way,she is also hystrionic),yeah baby you are in a "movie".Also what's with the sad piano always playing behind?,it should be the theme form the Exorcist!
It may seem harsh what youre saying but i fully agree, but some of them never assume that they have.
Dated a girl with BPD not long ago and was the worse two weeks of my life, the thing is she was my friend before we dated and no one warm me about that or did i see it.

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Dated a girl with BPD not long ago and was the worse two weeks of my life, the thing is she was my friend before we dated and no one warm me about that or did i see it.
..and then all of her friends believed her that you were the crazy one:) Especially the BPD girls / woman who have the BPD criterias only in relationships are hard to spot. And at the end no one will believe you that she was so awful to you. High functional BPDs can be good as friends but in relationships you will know them without their mask. I feel sorry for all the men who are their victims.

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
brokenupinside said:
12 years with a BPD woman..:eek: Hell no. I'm feeling for you man. When did you've seen the first signs of her poisoned character? Why did you've stayed so long in this hell?

brokenupinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20/20 but looking back I saw signs right away and I wish I had knowledge of this site back then.
Why did I stay?....the same story you will hear from most guys here that have dated/lived/had an LTR with one of these creatures....incredible sex,alluring personality,the highs were just stratospheric and made the lows seem worth it.
It took me a year to get over her,I owe this site a lot.
By the way my BPD girls WAS diagnosed,it's NOT just my opinion.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brokenupinside said:
Histrionic is the worse.
It's all about the attention- stupid *****s.
This BPD stuff isn't even an illness, it's just the medical term for a stupid, unstable *****.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
the-nighthawk said:
..and then all of her friends believed her that you were the crazy one:) Especially the BPD girls / woman who have the BPD criterias only in relationships are hard to spot. And at the end no one will believe you that she was so awful to you. High functional BPDs can be good as friends but in relationships you will know them without their mask. I feel sorry for all the men who are their victims.
You know the felling i supose.