Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boyfriends

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lets get this straight its okay to mack on chicks with boyfriends isn't it?? unless they bigger then you lol

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how would you feel if your girl was being gamed by a lad who was bigger than you?

Have some respect bro...

Don Zorro

Don Juan
Reaction score
While it may or may not affect your decision to do it or not, I tend to stay away from girls with boyfriends. I have spent a night with a girl before without knowing she had a boyfriend only to have her dump him the next day. I didn't do anything on purpose and it still felt pretty bad to take her from someone who actually cared about her.

There's plenty of attractive single fish in the sea mate, I'm sure you can be happy with a few of those.

The_Scotman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i wouldnt get with a girl who had a boyfriend, itd jsut be wrong, bad rep, and hell wat if the guy knows karate or somethin

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but lets me honest you guys must use "stay away" and "have some respect" pretty loosely i mean if a 8 or 9 is interested or not gonna say know, and i mean i would never to it to a mate and i would never do it just to piss him off, but honestly do you really care!?!

Dimehair

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, if she has a boyfriend but is still interested in you anyway, she's probably interested in other guys too. I'm not saying to game the girl, I'm just saying she WILL find someone else soon.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It just depends on how much you respect him.

How do you know how much you shoudl respect him? By how much his girl respects him.

If she is flirting with you and giving you IOI's she doesnt have much respect for the guy, and neither should you.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are getting alot of IOI'S and interest, I would say no. If she isn't really interested then don't try to pursure. As a general rule I try not to get with any chicks that have boyfriends, out of respect. My first girlfriend cheated on me, and I know how it feels to be the AFC sitting there.

If anything I would just try to get her to break up with him.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Just lets get this straight its okay to mack on chicks with boyfriends isn't it?? unless they bigger then you lol
Even at that, I have some friends who can kick his ass if he wants to touch me... I doubt he's going to start a fight with you just for that.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
id be pretty pissed if i saw some guy trying to game my girl at a party. even if the guy was bigger. reminds me of a couple weeks ago when my girl got extremely drunk at a party and some bigger guy went up behind her and tried to feel her up and tried to game her. i walked over to the kid told him to back the **** off my girl or hed get his *** kicked and he walked away.. i was shocked cuz im pretty sure the guy couldve kicked my ***.

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimehair said:
The problem is, if she has a boyfriend but is still interested in you anyway, she's probably interested in other guys too. I'm not saying to game the girl, I'm just saying she WILL find someone else soon.
My thoughts exactly.

There is that whole issue of "would you like a guy flirting with your girl?", but I think, in this mating game, it should only matter if you know the guy personally.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time you do not mack on a girl who has a boyfriend. Is if it is your friend. Other than that, its game on.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6'4" 210 guy here.

You and I would do more than a little bit of man talking if I caught you being inappropriate with a girl of mine.

the problem with some of this advice is that guys are evolutionarily wired to assume interest. simple friendliness can make you assume that she's flirting, and can lead to a crossed wire. then you risk getting your as$ beat. there's always someone stronger than you just waiting for you to piss him off. i say dont take the unnecessary, as$hole-y risk. just find another girl. if she tells you she doesnt have a boyfriend and then it turns out she did, then its not on you. but if you know, then you shouldnt do it.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol there is really a lot of mixed opinions on the topic, I think I'm just gonna back off a little on chicks with boyfriends

So they come to me a lot more then I go To them, simple really I'm just gonna make hell sure there interest before i do anything, i think its the best way to go

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a bit of a personal preference here. Some guys view flirting with girls with boyfriends disrespectful (to me it depends on who the boyfriend is), others are scared of getting beaten up, and others just don't like to, and other do like to.

Personally, I flirt with them (unless they're boyfriend is a friend of mine), and if they start back and show interested, I go ahead. It's their boyfriends' fault he isn't keeping his girl interested,