Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boyfriend destroyed

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey theres this girl that i met during a poker game online. i escalated through my usual setup got her aim then got her digits. we made small talk at first until she mentioned her boyfriend. she started talking about the boyfriend problems, so I made the boyfriend look bad so later on she seemed eager to meet me and so we met at a tea place. i decided to drive her around, took her to my house, i went in for a kiss while we were sitting at the computer. got straight out rejected. attempt two got a rejection again. then she just told me to close my eyes and kissed me. "women are way too fickle"

the next day she called me up and we went out to eat again. and went home to do the same thing. im trying to make it to second base but she keeps on resisting.

the day after that (today) i get no phone call at all from her. which makes me think about her. she goes to the same place i'm playing poker online but she just leaves. i hit her up on aim asking why she left and she said she had something else to do, which might have probably been a lie but i'm so used to girls lying that it just gets buried in the back of my head. she acts a little distant but i guess i just keep talking to her and she responds to me in a casual manner. i ask her to call me tmrw to wake me up for work.

my final question is : am i going to **** her? how do i break down this resistance? this is getting wierd like im thinking about her all the time and it seems like she's acting cold to me. now i believe that she broke up with her boyfriend just recently

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dogg, re-read your post.

you really can't tell?

call you up to wake you up for work? what, are you married? no phone call from her? you try meeting her again on an online poker.. but she leaves when she sees you playing the same game? she has something better to do? if she has better things to do... why would she get on for a second in the first place?

i think you're stalking her myspace/facebook... but it's just my spider senses tingling that tells me that. how do you know of the boyfriend breakup when you haven't spoke to her?

you better set your alarm for work... she's not going to call you, homie.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dreams... I mean nightmares will wake u up fo work vlad lol. N lmao at dis topic

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay off her for a few days and see if she gets in touch with you. If not, give it one last go. Text her and say, "let's meet at _____ at such-and-such time." Don't ask her, tell her. If she has "something else to do," you know the drill...

What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
am in the same situation, am fvcking a chick who has a boyfriend. i knew she had a bf but i didnt care. if you just wanna have fun with this chick then go for it, just dont get too attach.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of AFC behavior. Girl shows attention... girls gets cold and basically ignores guy..Guy can't get girl out of his mind and then wonders if he is ever going to screw said girl.

The last woman who started giving me the cold shoulder after giving me all the terrific signs of being in lust and wouldn't communicate there after.... I walked basically disappeared with doing other things in my life like GONE FISHIN".

The actually definition of AFC is simply a guy not using the right head...

LoneSilver

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Vlad the Impaler said:
I need a wake up call for work too... can someone help me out?
Use an alarm clock, little rock! Or leave the television on.

Otherwise, is the girl goes talking to you even more, TELL her to meet you.
Getting too attached is gonna get your feelings hurt.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wake up call should be your girl s*cking your c&ck first thing in the morning....MARVELLOUS.

why start the day with an annoying bleep, why.

Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
Your wake up call should be your girl s*cking your c&ck first thing in the morning....MARVELLOUS.

why start the day with an annoying bleep, why.
That is undoubtedly the best way to wake up. Time to get my pimphand strong.