Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

... bought her a 100$ parfume on first date.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched this dating show on television, where these guys and girls consider themselves too hot for a boyfriend. This one guy goes on a firs date with an hb8.5, how does he initiate the meeting? After an short hug, he gives her a 100$ Gucci parfume...

Seriously, who does that? Even if you had the money, would you spend cash on gifts, for girls, at the first meeting?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup there are dudes who do this out there. and to make it worse there are girls who are into that type of thing(not into the dude but into recieving gifts, they show him a good time for 3-4 weeks...maybe bang him once or twice and move on to the next sucka)

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you are desperate if you resort to things like that. How can you even have an ego, or look at yourself, after that?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eminem sums the answer to this kind of behavior

"""Trying to pull five bucks from me is like trying to pull five molars
You'll get your eyes swoll up, I'm on my straight grizzly
So why would I buy you a gay ass teddy bear b!tch? you're already bi-polar!""

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having money and using it even like that , it's still "buying yourself the attention". You might get the date ,might even get the fvck close. In a way it's like paying a hooker , because in the end , that's all it is. Paying.

What's she gonna remember you ?

"Oh,that cool guy with an amazing something about himself" or "That guy that gave me a 100$ gift @1st date" ? I don't imagine anyone wants to be the latter. Not to mention that no woman will ever really respect you from that point onward.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
Just watched this dating show on television, where these guys and girls consider themselves too hot for a boyfriend. This one guy goes on a firs date with an hb8.5, how does he initiate the meeting? After an short hug, he gives her a 100$ Gucci parfume...

Seriously, who does that? Even if you had the money, would you spend cash on gifts, for girls, at the first meeting?

Some chicks are used to that. Getting chumps to buy them things to "like" them. Some are so used to it it's all they know and it's not going to stop so long as there are fools out there who think nothing of playing with undercover prostitutes. Chicks like that may not have the official title but they play the part to a T.

Two chicks tried that nonsense on me at my part time. It's laughable. You just have to check their azz and tell them to have other dudes buy them things while you will only be their "friend". They either like it or they don't. Chicks like that are completely useless to get involved with.

Another one who used to work at my part time tried the same nonsense. I put my hand directly on her azz while she was talking her game and she loved it. (Behind the counter so no one could see) She even told me she couldn't believe I just did that. Same chick had some other dude buying her groceries. She used him up and he got pissed off and eventually wound up getting in trouble for stalking her. Another chick tries that with everyone in the dept I work in. All the dudes know she's nothing more than a golddigging lawsuit waiting to happen.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203430

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should of used those hundred bux to get his dome sucked by a call girl. Fückin chump to the Nth degree.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
Eminem sums the answer to this kind of behavior

"""Trying to pull five bucks from me is like trying to pull five molars
You'll get your eyes swoll up, I'm on my straight grizzly
So why would I buy you a gay ass teddy bear b!tch? you're already bi-polar!""

Yes!! "All She Wrote", I pump this sh*t before I lift, fvcking great song!:up:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score