Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bought a car and

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
The receptionist was this cute Moldovian chick who has been in the states for 6 years. She seemed really eager to conversate with me while we were waiting for her boss to come iron out the rest of the details for the vehicle. gave lots of IOI's such as meeting my gaze and looking at my lips, lots of hair twirling and breaking my gaze by looking down and to the left, aside from the obvious urge to tell me her life story.

Here's the thing that was stopping me, I'll be going there very two weeks for the next year to make car payments and clearly she is a "hired gun" of sorts.

Would you and how would you consider approaching her? Or is it just a bad idea in general?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
The receptionist was this cute Moldovian chick who has been in the states for 6 years. She seemed really eager to conversate with me while we were waiting for her boss to come iron out the rest of the details for the vehicle. gave lots of IOI's such as meeting my gaze and looking at my lips, lots of hair twirling and breaking my gaze by looking down and to the left, aside from the obvious urge to tell me her life story.

Here's the thing that was stopping me, I'll be going there very two weeks for the next year to make car payments and clearly she is a "hired gun" of sorts.

Would you and how would you consider approaching her? Or is it just a bad idea in general?
You should have gotten the # already. what are you afraid of?? She might not even be there when you make your next payment. So you made all this small talk and didn't even get her phone#?

She threw her p/ssy up into the air and you swing and missed.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I think you did fine. There's no rule saying you have to get the number on the first meeting.

When you go back in two weeks, and you still seem to have chemistry, then ask her to do lunch or a drink with you. She'll give up the number or agree to meet you where you tell her you're gonna be. I never ask for the number directly. I instead invite them for a drink and let them either agree to meet me--I don;t care if they give up the number or not.

And as a sidenote--why are you taking the time every two weeks to visit them to make your car payment? If it were me, I'd be setting up an online payment or sending chekcs in the mail.
Who guarantees she will even be there in 2 weeks? I don't agree he shouldn't have gotten the #. Why should he wait 2 weeks? Terrible advice IMO.

I would go back or call up right now and say I forgot something. Then get the phone #.

When opportunity knocks you have to take it. In 2 weeks she could be gone or another man with some balls already got her and she will reject the OP. The chic was acting interested TODAY. You know how that can change by the minute. In 2 weeks she might be a cold b!tch.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I would go back or call up right now and say I forgot something. Then get the phone #.
^^^
Golden advice and the line to use to do it.

Definitely in person though!

Who cares if she's just the shooter chick (so to speak). That would drive me nuts going there every two weeks and salivating about this chick and know that I blew the perfect opportunity.

Worst that can happen is that she hands you the "seeing someone" line which does make her the low brow shooter chick anyway (so no loss either way).

SH

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
^^^
Golden advice and the line to use to do it.

Definitely in person though!

Who cares if she's just the shooter chick (so to speak). That would drive me nuts going there every two weeks and salivating about this chick and know that I blew the perfect opportunity.

Worst that can happen is that she hands you the "seeing someone" line which does make her the low brow shooter chick anyway (so no loss either way).

SH
Even if she won't give him the # today, THEN he can try again in 2 weeks. But not to at least try getting the # today is unacceptable. Maybe I have been through too many times in my head "what if I did that", "what if I did this", it's like torture. After torturing myself endlessly for years I started to never let an opportunity go by without at least trying.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
The reason I'm not setting up payments through a bank ect. is because I don't have any of that **** right now... Maybe you read this on another post or not but the short and now of it is I left my hometown with a backpack 6 months ago and lived as a dirty hippie all summer. Basically I'm doin my thing with strictly cash.

I have to get them some paperwork and insurance information asap.. so I'll just take the shot then.. Her boss was in the room for the latter half yesterday and my brother was in there with me. He saw it and confirmed it too.. so hopefully when I show up it will be just her (seems like it usually is). Then I'll just try a direct approach and report beck here.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
The reason I'm not setting up payments through a bank ect. is because I don't have any of that **** right now... Maybe you read this on another post or not but the short and now of it is I left my hometown with a backpack 6 months ago and lived as a dirty hippie all summer. Basically I'm doin my thing with strictly cash.

I have to get them some paperwork and insurance information asap.. so I'll just take the shot then.. Her boss was in the room for the latter half yesterday and my brother was in there with me. He saw it and confirmed it too.. so hopefully when I show up it will be just her (seems like it usually is). Then I'll just try a direct approach and report beck here.
You going back now or in 2 weeks when she could be a different person?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't act because your gut instinct knows she's a girl in a place of business and you're a customer. Her job is to make you feel good about your purchase. If she is really that cute, then I'd try again next time. Take caution; girls from that region are hungry for green cards.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You didn't act because your gut instinct knows she's a girl in a place of business and you're a customer. Her job is to make you feel good about your purchase. If she is really that cute, then I'd try again next time. Take caution; girls from that region are hungry for green cards.
I used to target girls at work all the time. That was my game plan. Target the cashiers and waitresses. 10 years ago I bought gas and I went in and the cashier was kinda cute, nothing great but I hadn't gotten laid in 3 years. I was a huge AFC and in the learning phase so I complimented her hair. Then she was putting out good vibes so I got the #. I called her up we set up a date and she ended up sucking me off and banging in the back of my car on the first date. This woman was a single mom but I didn't care I was huge AFC back then.

You never know.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I used to target girls at work all the time. That was my game plan. Target the cashiers and waitresses. 10 years ago I bought gas and I went in and the cashier was kinda cute, nothing great but I hadn't gotten laid in 3 years. I was a huge AFC and in the learning phase so I complimented her hair. Then she was putting out good vibes so I got the #. I called her up we set up a date and she ended up sucking me off and banging in the back of my car on the first date. This woman was a single mom but I didn't care I was huge AFC back then.

You never know.

You are correct, you never DO know. I have seen it happen. My friend picked up a chick at Burger King and ended up banging her for years. It's always in the back of my mind that they are putting on a face for you because you're a customer. But hey, in the end, if you feel a connection go for it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You are correct, you never DO know. I have seen it happen. My friend picked up a chick at Burger King and ended up banging her for years. It's always in the back of my mind that they are putting on a face for you because you're a customer. But hey, in the end, if you feel a connection go for it.

This chic sucked my c/ck like a champ for several months before I had to break it off. Started to see her kid and stuff like that. But it was a fabulous experience. It was my first c/ck fiend. All I had to do was make out with her and she went for my zipper with her mouth. Still have memories of her licking it like a damn popsicle.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Half Addict,
Well you have approached her and she responded nicely....So read up about Moldavia,have a few Questions ready and a game plan...You will not be in her pants for a while...So check out the immediate area for drinking Holes...having found a nice one,you just pay your account, very late,just before closing, and say "Hey I suppose they let you out of the cage now and again,laugh,then say,you seem a very interesting person,I would really appreciate a chat after work one evening"...Take it from there,you will get an immediate response,don't push it,but the chances are good!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, when it comes to "hired guns", a car salesman has to be near the top of the heap.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up over this. just remember for next time, always strike while the iron is hot.

When you see opportunity, go for it, right then and there. Don't put it off, be the man of action.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Don't beat yourself up over this. just remember for next time, always strike while the iron is hot.

When you see opportunity, go for it, right then and there. Don't put it off, be the man of action.
This is how I eventually learned... I got so sick and tired of the regret I had to start acting. The only way to avoid the horrible regret is to act. Rejection feels much better than regret for not acting.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely no thinking or analysis necessary here.

Just go in, and create a fun visit. If you do this, your window of opportunity will open and it will be obvious.

Create fun. Nothing more is needed as all else will fall into place after that. This will also release you from any pressure and that's how it should be.