Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bottom Line is this:If a girl isnt physical with you.You should move on.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are men,there is no grey area when it comes to dating.

Imo,if you walk up to a girl you like,you get her number,you date and date and shes constantly giving you a migraine yet no pu##y..then dump her a$$.

Period,no question asked.

Same thing for a girl who wont go out with you,or rarley picks up her phone,or has a "man".

I see guys whining to girls and begging her for her number.I do those guys the favor and slit their throats(slang) in public and walk up to woman in question and run game..

Guess what?90 percent of the time I leave with the number.

Im doing them a favor..

My solution to a girl giving me the runaround..?

Dump the ***** and ignore and never look back no matter what.Even if she does come crawling back I would only use her for sex until the next one came along..

Sex and dedication are the only gauges for success a man should have..

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 Rep. I definitely agree with you man. If your on a date with a woman, and she doesn't want to have sex. I see no point in even dating her. Why all the headache if she doesn't want to be physical. But hey...u can still persue her...u can be her play brother, she'd oh so love that :)...while she cries on ur shoulder about the guy who she could manipulate, got skill like u...****ed the **** out of her, left and got a woman he deserves.

I think this is especially true for going for one night stands at the club or bar. If a girl doesn't want to physically escalate, i see no point in even trying to game her further unless she wants to but at a later time, but those are more rare unless u plan on dating her ;-) Why not just flat out game the woman who wants to **** for the night? :)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks,man.

Basically Ive been hollering for years.Stop wasting your time..Grown men flooding a woman's inbox for a ****ing date..Please.

I call once and she doesnt wanna then its in her court..

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, if u want to have sex with her. Why torture urself for the sake of keeping a relationship thats not fulfilling to u?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
So if she doesn't want sex then you should dump her?
Yes.

There is no benefit to a man at all to remain with a cold fish.

Feminist shaming tactics use a warped sense of morality to serve the feminine agenda by saying that men who leave women like this are being shallow and are not good guys and that to be good guys they have to respect a woman's wanting to wait or not wanting to have sex for whatever reason.

AFC's then come on forums like this and spout this garbage they were programmed with by agenda driven women and tell us how "good" they are for following teachings and programming that benefits women and not themselves then they scratch their heads wondering why we then call them brainwashed idiots.

In reality a man that leaves a woman for not putting out is not being a bad man he is being a smart man and also in reality he is not shallow but rather sensible and by leaving he is not so much disrespecting the woman as he is respecting himself.

So brainwashed AFC's and feminazi's need to put that in their pipe and smoke it. :rockon:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
So if she doesn't want sex then you should dump her?
Hell yea. Once a woman makes it clear that she will never get down with you on a sexual level, then drop her like a bad habit. Remember your reason for talking to her in the first place dude. You wanted to eventually sleep with her, not become her play brother.