Bothered by potential GF's sexual history

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You said she was 17 or 18 when this happened and that was 7 years ago? It's a great time to experiment and make mistakes when you're that age. Better to do it then than to do it now.
It's societies own fault for harboring such asinine philosophies and it will result in it's own inevitable downfall. The current societal trends is proof of this and it's here to stay.

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just lost control of this chick.

I should have come to you guys earlier. But ever since I found out about all of this stuff a month or two ago, it's been bugging me in my mind.

I believe that interest level just reached an all time low on this one.

Fvck!

Can you guys recommend some threads on how a guy could recover? I want to get away from the game for a few months and just focus on me: pursue the career of my dreams, hit the gym more frequently, work on reducing the ego... etc.

Thanks. I think. Ugh.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
She's a h0r.

I mean seriously, two guys in one day? She was just trying to see which one would be better so she sampled both (within hours of eachother) and then chose . That is just fvked up (especially for a virgin). Not to mention sending nudes to some guy behind her bf's back?

I would just keep fvkin her. If you get into any kind of relationship with her it will only cause you problems. Good for a receptacle only.
This. She's good for sex and having some fun, but not the kind of woman you want to form a serious relationship with. Add her to your plates or whatever, but dont stop looking for new talent.

DPistol

Reaction score
Insouciant said:
I just lost control of this chick.

I should have come to you guys earlier. But ever since I found out about all of this stuff a month or two ago, it's been bugging me in my mind.

I believe that interest level just reached an all time low on this one.

Fvck!

Can you guys recommend some threads on how a guy could recover? I want to get away from the game for a few months and just focus on me: pursue the career of my dreams, hit the gym more frequently, work on reducing the ego... etc.

Thanks. I think. Ugh.
We need an update !